Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

electrical issues help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

electrical issues help

ok my power seat belts, power antenna, door ajar and my dome light doesnt come on when i open the door n e one else have this problem. i have checked the fuses they arent blown and i have no clue wut the problem is.any info would be great
    cant wait till im all done

well the power antenna has absolutely nothing to do with the door... so idk what thats about, but it sounds like the door pin and/or the electronic part of the latch is messed up. the door pin is the little black spring loaded button on the door frame, it makes the door ajar and dome lights turn on, and the latch has a sensor in it that makes the auto belt move. they could either just be worn out, dirty, broken, or have corroded/broken wiring...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

thanx for the info i thoght of that i guess it cant hurt to replace them n e clue how?

Comment

your attena is connected to ur radio.....do u have a radio, if not, then it wont pop up.....if u got aftermarket radio, did u hooked up the wire for the atenna to the radio?!

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord2dr
          thanx for the info i thoght of that i guess it cant hurt to replace them n e clue how?
          well look at the door pin and if you cant figure out how to replace that, then you need to sell your car and never own an automobile again... as for as the latch assy, if you want to go ahead and replace it, buy a haynes and itll explain how, but as far as diagnosing it idk.

Current cars:

Comment

dude ive done alot to my car already. it was a piece of shit when i bought it but im fixin her up. i thought u knew bouth the shit so im askin u how. i dont need to hear u tellin me to sell my car. thanx for all the info u gave me tho.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord2dr
              dude ive done alot to my car already. it was a piece of shit when i bought it but im fixin her up. i thought u knew bouth the shit so im askin u how. i dont need to hear u tellin me to sell my car. thanx for all the info u gave me tho.
              i never told you to sell the car, i said take a look and "if you cant figure it out" then you should sell it. meaning its super easy. i wasnt calling you stupid, i was assuming that you were competent.

as far as the latch ive never dug into it and taken one out, so i cant provide details like a haynes would.

Current cars:

Comment

lolz pwn. Before posting any questions, this goes out to all the noobs like meh... have a Haynes or Chilton Manual. They answer 90% of your questions. Also, Haynes makes a performance tuning manual as well for about the same price. Its not specific for anything other than sport compacts, but it gives detailed information on certain topics such as turbochargers and nitrous, and the like.

**I was about to post information from mine but seems the wife misplaced it when cleaning. I gotta get me a new one. A wife I mean. Lol

Comment

i got a haynes manual and it says nuttin about the seat belts n shit so i came up here with hope that sum one knows my problem.so i9 have been tryin to get the shit to work for about a year now and i am keepin that car i love it. my cb is my baby i will make her look as good as new if not better u know?

Comment

Working...
                  X