Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

EGR wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EGR wiring

I just got done swapping my car from auto to 5speed and swapping in an h22a and now after i drive for awhile, i get a check engine light its cel code #12 which i have been told is egr. My Egr is not wired up because havent had time, and i dont know what color the wires are on my 93 honda accord lx automatic harness. Also vtec has not been engaging, it doesnt show any check engine lights for vtec or knock sensor, everything is wired properly as far as vtec and knock sensor go. Im wondering if the solinoid or the ecu is bad and also if the egr will make vtec not engage.
    H22-T FTW!!!

I thought u were suppose to switch the egr valve from the f22

Comment

plug switch

you can just switch the plugs if you have a wiring diagram, and my h22a egr is in better shape so ...
      H22-T FTW!!!

Comment

wait so you should just use your f22 egr valve so you don't have to change pigtail plug ? i ask cuz i'm in process of swapping soon (gathering all i can to make it a two day ordeal, one day labor one day wiring and testing) and once you swap egr from original engine to h22 it's all plug and play it will work and be less of a hassle than cutting original pigtail and replacing with h22 connector?!?!?!???!?????!????!???
        My other ride is your ex-wife

Comment

true

its true you can just use the f22 egr but i opted to use the one that came with the h22 and switch plugs, my f22 egr if fucked up. Now im trying to get a wiring diagram or something to tell me which wires to match up.
          H22-T FTW!!!

Comment

Working...
          X