Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Bad wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad wires

One night I went to the house and went to sleep and the next day I woke up and stared my car up and the battry light came on. So I drove my car that day and my amp and subs would not come on like it didn't have the power for the spekers. So I went home that night and went to sleep and the next day I get in my car to got to school and the battery was dead. So I called my buddy that knows more about Hondas more than me to come over and help me to try and find the proplem and all we could come up with is that I may have a short in a wire or something. So if anyone has had a proplem like this can you please help me.
    [/SIZE][FONT=Arial]Little D

I've never had that problem, but i'd guess the wires too.

Comment

did you get the alternator checked out?

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
        did you get the alternator checked out?
        x2. Usually when battery light comes on your gettin a low charge first place I would look other than the battery itself.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

time to get out the current prob (after ya get the battery charged) and start pulling fuses. current draw should be practically nil with the key off. if you are pulling amps, pull fuses until the current drops to a reasonable level. once ya find out which fused circuit causes it, check the circuit for shorts and whatnot. if ya don't already have a wiring diagram, you're gonna need it. just my $.02
          If you're gonna go, go with a smile!
          Current vehicles: 2006 Pacifica Touring Inferno Red (the Wife's) - 30k
          1993 Accord EX - optima 'red top' battery, magnaflow exhaust, tinted windows - My $500 ride w/ 217k miles
          2004 Suzuki GSXR750 - Racetech sus f/r. Dunlop Qualifiers. clear Puig DB screen. my drug - 7500 miles

Comment

when my alternator went bad i would drive down the road after a jump and my car would start sputtering and jerk and piss me off.

Comment

get ur alternator checked if the battery light is constantly on.

Comment

Working...
              X