Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Some help please about strut bars, im confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some help please about strut bars, im confused

Someone please tell me what the difference between the 13 dollar bars and the 30 dollar bars are
    Click Here
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

From what i read the 13 buck width of 1.6 and the 30 buck 1.75ö width with 0.75ö thick bar. the thicker the metial less movment, I have a set from ebay there carbon fiber sticker and they do all right but for the front one most will say get a neaspeed and or a DC bar and the rest get what ever is cheapest.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

more or less quality... a 13 dollar strut bar is prolly made out of something real cheap that would break easily. its jus there for show purposes. the more expensive ones are more durable and u get better handling out of it. but strut bars are not supposed 2 b that cheap neway so i would look for somethin a little more
      1990 Accord EX Sold
      1995 Accord LX V6 Stored
      1999 Accord LX Daily Driver

Comment

just get this http://www.neuspeed.com/products/product_details.asp?app=11|AC&type=12&ltype=ns_imp ort&p_id=838

Click Me

Comment

how are the ebay strut bars... i never tried them,
          1990 Accord EX Sold
          1995 Accord LX V6 Stored

Comment

The ebay are not bad but i had some issues with them the front bar is desinged to be adjustable but what sucks is there not custom design for your car and back strut bar didnt fit my car but it fit my brothere civic, i got a 3 peice set for 100.00 for the investment they werent bad...

Click Me

Comment

i have a front strut bar, i jus need the rear upper bar and lower tie bar... i was gonna buy them from ebay jus for a cheap fit to complete my suspension setup
              1990 Accord EX Sold
              1995 Accord LX V6 Stored

Comment

yea the megan racing bars are really cheap in price, but I read in one of the threads on here that megan racing bars are the best quality for your money and don't bend
                There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X