Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Engines from ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engines from ebay

are the engines sold in ebay that are like about 500$ that claim to have 30k to 60k i need a new engine but ain't trying to get ripped off. the engines are from a seller named japanesengines in new jersey

1992 honda accord ex
    British Racing Green
    5 speed
    tan leather
    cd5 lip
    6000k hid
    tinted tailights (red part)
    cd5 ex rims
    133305k just installed engine
    225000k on the body

Be careful about people from there but mine is on ebay you can buy mine and thats a guarantee with reciepts too.

Comment

yes like the guy before me said be careful,, however i dont think the engine market is near as bad as the peroformance parts market on ebay,
      from personal experinces i have bought turbo kits performance parts, and engines off ebay.
      my engine off ebay as been thru hell and back, ive ran it for days and months with low to no oil and ive been boosting for almost 2 years now on stock internals and just a BAse tune.
      just luck iguess
      turbo h22 tein ridin Accord guy... from AccordT****.com
      smarter than local dyno tuners..
      my car in 2004~05<br>
      i love this red font

my car blew up! in May 07'

Comment

an wat type of engine have u been boosting for 2 years?? i wanna buy a swap for my cb7 i got a f22a1 in there its tired 170k and counting

Comment

if thats the place in paterson go with them..but do some research on them...my friends hvae nothin but praise from them..although they went to the warehouse and picked out the motors and checked the out

Comment

WELL I'M GOING TO BUY MY "F20B" FROM eBAY! SHOULD I TRUST THEM??? I WANT TO BUY IT WITH THE TRANNY AND EVERYTHING.

eBAY HAS THE "F20B" CHEAPER THEN HMOTORSLONLINE.

Comment

check their feedback

be prepared for the worst things to happen tho...ie broken sensors etc..make sure u ask the seller alot of quiestions about the motors condition

Comment

ebay special
                My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Why not check mine out its on ebay. With no issues all you gotta do is swap it in dont let this offer pass you up.

Comment

i got my f20b off ebay dunno who the seller was tho it was with my bros account and someone haxed his soi cant find out

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                    1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread
                    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I'm lookin to do the same thing on ebay. But one of you mentioned a warehouse in NJ? Anyone know where this place is? I'm trying to get an H22 for as cheap as possible. I wanna buy a new motor and My girl wants to get a new Appartment. If I have to I'm just gonna go with an F22B.
                      Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

Comment

JAPANESE ENGINES INC.

60 SPRUCE ST.

PATERSON, NJ 07501

973-881-8158

1-888-886-8898 TOLL FREE

EMAIL - ATOM_CDR@YAHOO.COM

or just go here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-H...ayphotohosting

1992 honda accord ex
                        British Racing Green
                        5 speed
                        tan leather
                        cd5 lip
                        6000k hid
                        tinted tailights (red part)
                        cd5 ex rims
                        133305k just installed engine
                        225000k on the body

Comment

I would ask to see the engines personally before you buy, and go prepared with a little knowledge as to what to look for. Ask for compression and leakdown test results. Most reputable dealers would have that info. If they are hesitant to show you the engine before you buy it, don't buy it. Ask what the warranty is like, and what limitations are on it.

Ebay isn't a bad place to find engines, but it's a GREAT place to scam people... I've seen so many "reputable" engine sellers on ebay disappear overnight, only to reappear under different names (DhN got his engine from a company that turned out to be an extention of the VERY disreputable Osaka JDM Motors... I think it turned out fine, but you never know!)

hmotorsonline.com doesn't have extremely low prices, but Steve is a VERY honest guy, and their reptutation is quite good. They have been around for a very long time (I got my engine there nearly 4 years ago, and they were already quite established by then!) I can't confirm the sources of any of their motors any more than I can other companies... but I wouldn't think HMO would lie about the mileage and origin. I can't say the same for other companies.

Remember that Australia and Europe got many of the same engines sold in Japan. Japanese engines are known for low mileage due to the sharp rise in cost-of-ownership as a car gets older. That isn't the same for Australia, New Zealand, or most European countries. An Australian H22 may look just like a JDM H22, but it may have 200,000 miles on it!

I paid the price for the added security of a company I knew had a good reputation. I've had 4 good years with my engine, and the problems I'm having now are probably problems I've brought on myself.

Comment

I have bought a H23 Wiring harness from Japaneseengines in NJ. I got my part i needed , tho the harness was quite worn-out - expensive - and didnt quite work at the end.

80% of what I have bought off Ebay " Stores " have been JUNK. I have bought certain things from independent sellers and Auctions and have found BETTER TRANSACTIONS.

I look for feedback counts , actual feedback left for that seller , feedback score , where the item is. I also ask questions, if it takes too long for an answer = more likely you wont get it till LATER! Just do your own carefull judgements! I am a EBay seller and hear from alot of people that I just happen to be one of the most honest sellers out there in the auto parts section of ebay , and im not supprised.

HAPPY EBAYING !!
                            Show:94 Honda Accord Ex-L Coupe

Daily :boosted '94 Volvo 855 T-5 Wagon

Member # 666
                            --------------------------------------------------

Comment

my experiance with jhot on ebay was good and they have a nice price.
                              spin city

Comment

Working...
                              X