Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Sup Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup Guys

I just wanted to say whats up just got back from Iraq and picked me up a new CB7 i had one when i was 16 and loved it so i got another one and also picked up a h22a1 i was lookin on ebay and seen a turbo header it says for the h22 prelude but i was wondering on the clearence level for the radiator if it would work are not heres the link

This is the manifold
    Last edited by AirForceTuner; 03-30-2007, 03:45 AM. Reason: change thread title :wavye:
    I would slap a Rocket engine to it to give me 10 more horse

I think it might fit but if it doesn't you could get a civic 1/2 radiator and you would be set i think. If am wrong someone will correct me.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

it should you have to remove the front mount though....
      ]

Comment

yea it should mount up....check the threads on here...lots of good info for turbo etc

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

Comment

Yep it should mount up as mentioned. Most of the setups on here are custom. By the looks of my friends rev hard kit he had in his lude we would still have some clearance not too much but a decent amount. The only time i see needing a half radiator is if you go bigger turbo and need more clearance unles you fab up a manifold that can avoid all that.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Nice choice on car and engine combination, and it's nice to see you plan on boosing your H22 as well. That's exactly what I hope to get eventually. What year cb and is it coupe or sedan? You have quite a project ahead of you so I wish you good luck and welcome to cb7tuner!
            R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
            FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
            Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

Comment

Originally posted by AirForceTuner
              I just wanted to say whats up just got back from Iraq and picked me up a new CB7 i had one when i was 16 and loved it so i got another one and also picked up a h22a1 i was lookin on ebay and seen a turbo header it says for the h22 prelude but i was wondering on the clearence level for the radiator if it would work are not heres the link

This is the manifold
              I'm also military I was active for 8 months. But not in Iraq yet.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Sweet thanks for the input guys and im glad i found some guys that are proud of there cars like I am and its a coupe 92
                I would slap a Rocket engine to it to give me 10 more horse

Comment

get some pics
                  93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

Working...
                  X