Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

??? Can This Be True??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

??? Can This Be True??

I was searching ebay for a new fender. and i crossed upon this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-2...QQcmdZViewItem

can it be true?? laso says it doesnt affect your vehicle?

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Dunno meng sounds fishy...

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

They are garbage. Won't do anything except mess up your electrical system.

Think about it, if a little resistor is a miracle cure for +20HP and +20MPG, then why didn't Honda put them in stock?
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
        They are garbage. Won't do anything except mess up your electrical system.

Think about it, if a little resistor is a miracle cure for +20HP and +20MPG, then why didn't Honda put them in stock?
        Because they didnt want other people to know the secrets of vtak lol. Remember the more resistors the better lol. But really they are pointless as mentioned. IF it was just a resistor go to radioshack and buy one lol.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i cant even believe these are still selling, lol. they are bullshit man, nothing in this world will give you a boost that big without other modifications. there is no instant power booster, you could get a chipped ecu with modified fuel/air maps and maybe gain a little horsepower.

the only thing close to a instant boost for cheap would be nitrous i guess, at $500 a kit thats as cheap as power gets, lol.

Comment

You guys are too gullible. I read to lines and clicked back. The first thing I noticed was misspelled words. The second thing I noticed is that it was only for the 93 and not the 90-92. What is that? If you want a third reason.. just look at the picture.

Comment

hahah. That's hilarious though. Imagine the disappointment after buying that...
              Click for my ride thread.

Comment

They fool some people. Look at their feedbacks. They think they gained 20HP in an instant. What's worse is whats coming. I remember what cp[mike] said that the only place where those go is the nearest trash receptacle. Also what owequitit said they're garbage.
                Feeding trolls is my profession and hobby.
                I have the ability to speak and write the idiot language.
                Masters Degree on Trolling & Counter-Trolling

Comment

haha..and did you guys look at the FEEDBACK SCORE..
                  its like 95.7% Positive something like that...now thats bad..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Dont believe that junk all it does is bypass something electrical or jump the two if you really want that which i dont recommend, just go to radio shack and get one they sell them for pennies!
                    Goo$e Creek stand up!

"SO IM AT IT AGAIN"

Comment

If you bought that I would suggest not to ever reproduce. We wouldn't need more like you in the world. I bet most of those kids that bought them are on this forum and won't admit they wanted to get the power it claims........ok who here has bought one???

1998 Subaru Legacy L ~current ride~ Decently modified (current project)
                      1991 Honda Accord (Traded for 91 turbo Legacy) Slightly modified
                      1997 Subaru Legacy GT (T-Boned) Slightly modified
                      1993 Suzuki GSX-R 750
                      1991 Suzuki GSX-R 750 (wrapped around a pole) faster than stock liter bikes
                      1989 Honda CRX (sold for GSXR)
                      MANY mods

4Zero1Motorsports.com

4Zero1 Facebook
                      Invidia, Walbro, Tein, ARP, AEM, Cometic, Techna-Fit and many, MANY more!

Comment

About 4 years ago before I knew anything about cars I was gullible and bought one, it came and the instructions were for a Ford not a Honda, it was the absolute worst purchase I ever made for my car.

SOLD!!
                        Boosted H22
                        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                          About 4 years ago before I knew anything about cars I was gullible and bought one, it came and the instructions were for a Ford not a Honda, it was the absolute worst purchase I ever made for my car.
                          I respect you for admiting that lol we all have our down falls. I once slept with a fat chic becasue I was drunk and she gave good head...go figure.

1998 Subaru Legacy L ~current ride~ Decently modified (current project)
                          1991 Honda Accord (Traded for 91 turbo Legacy) Slightly modified
                          1997 Subaru Legacy GT (T-Boned) Slightly modified
                          1993 Suzuki GSX-R 750
                          1991 Suzuki GSX-R 750 (wrapped around a pole) faster than stock liter bikes
                          1989 Honda CRX (sold for GSXR)
                          MANY mods

4Zero1Motorsports.com

4Zero1 Facebook
                          Invidia, Walbro, Tein, ARP, AEM, Cometic, Techna-Fit and many, MANY more!

Comment

Originally posted by Reason
                            I respect you for admiting that lol we all have our down falls. I once slept with a fat chic becasue I was drunk and she gave good head...go figure.
                            FUNNY STUFF!

My buddy bought a "20hp chip" like that for his 5th gen accord. What it does is pretty much fools your ECU and makes you run richer, sometimes maybe advance your timing. I also know somebody who bought a thing like that for his V8 Dakota, he got it at a store for like $100. I was like you dummy, you could have gotten a sweet power chip on Ebay for 20bucks DUH! lol
                            but seriously do not put this in your car!!!

Comment

Some Former-employee (where I work) kid came in asking us to help him install this thing in his Acura Legend (no wonder why he was fired). We lied to him and told him he doesnt have an IAT sensor. he believed it.
                              He wants to race me- claims he will smoke me.

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                              does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

Working...
                              X