Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How much drop w/ Neuspeed race springs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much drop w/ Neuspeed race springs?

I have a 91 accord with Neuspeed race springs and stock struts. How many inches is the drop? I'm trying to find out which SPC camber kit I need. The 84945 (0-1.5 deg) or the 84955 (1.75-3.25 deg)?

Also which is preferred, the ball joint style or the anchor bolts?

Thanks!

Well, before you get a camber kit, you need better shocks! You're gonna blow the stock ones so fast its not even funny.

The race springs drop the car about 2 inches.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I would say for those race springs (they'll sit you pretty low, even lower than what they say) you'll need the 1.5-3* kit and I would get the balljoint kit, that is exactly what I have from SPC. A friend of mine has the same thing on his EK hatch. Good stuff!

But you could prob. wait and see what sort of neg. camber you have w/ those springs (settled) and then go from there. The reason I say this is b/c my car seemed to over-react to lowering, I have 3* of positive camber correction, and I'm still quite negative! While others w/ the same drop as me have perfect camber w/ more minimal correction! IDK what it is, but some CB's over-react to lowering

Comment

Working...
      X