Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Car pulls to one side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car pulls to one side

Ok guys, i tried the search feature, but its not loading i keep getting an error.

Like my title states, my car pulls to one side pretty bad. It used to pull slightly to the left, but that didnt bother me too much. Today I changed the 2 front tires cuz they were in really bad shape and i was afraid for them to explode or something like that down the highway so i changed them. I went to some little shop in my neighborhood and I got them changed for 20$ each for used ones + 10$ for balancing both of them. Anyway, they changed them and now the damn car pulls pretty bad to the right. What went wrong? I was considering going back (I really should've), but I was with my grandfather and he was like nah, its not too bad. I just drove about 20 miles down the highway and it turns out its pretty bad and im struggling to stay in between lanes. What could've went wrong? How to fix? Suggestions?

#1 make sure that the tread on all tires is even. i kno that can cause some pulling, but it shouldnt be that bad. also get an alignment, but like i always say, wait and see what the rest of the people have to say.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Could be tire wear, or your camber or toe is misaligned. Get an alignment done, unless you plan on lowering your car soon, then wait until that is done then get an alignment

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22
      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

I dunno and im not familiar with tires or anything but some tires have threads that only go one way. I think the shop knows this but you never know some one elses judgement. check that out and probly what other people say. My advice is free.

Comment

springs are also an issue.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

springs are new... and i think it just has something to do with the tires because before it pulled to the left and now it pulled to the right. I just wanted to know if there was something more to it or if theres another fix besides getting new ones.

Comment

Could it maybe be just tourque steer?

Elite Concepts

Comment

check your brake calipers
                Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
                Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
                Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
                Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

well, i've owned 23 vehicles and when they pull left or right, it has NEVER been the springs. Unless one spring is completely broken, I just can't see springs causing it.
                  Brake calipers are out as you would have mentioned that it pulls while stepping on the brake pedal, right?

I believe it to be the TIRES u just purchased.

they were worn to the setup of the vehicle they came off of. Now they have to break in to the way yer Honda plants its FEET on the ground. the same can happen when u rotate yer tires. Maybe just give it some time.

BTW, if tire tread patterns are different left to right or tirewear is quite different left to right this can cause wander that may not correct itself over time. Let yer tire guy know yer concerns NOW and if after a week or so, if the pull is still, try a different tire or two.

Good luck eh
                  YEP. I AM Canadian.
                  1990 Accord EX 220,000 KM. Essentially stock with 15" alloys and chin spoiler added. K&N filter and Bosch plugs. ICE COLD A/C which I love!

1992 white EX 4 dr, 5 spd. (602,000 Kms and I JUST RETIRED IT. SO SAD!) DEC 9TH, 2005 - MAY 31, 2012. I added 229,000 kms to it. Great car!

Comment

used tires sux.Buy new...You get what you pay for...
                    1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                    -Nava

Comment

Unless the tires is completely ate up from excessive toe in or out it shouldn't cause the car to pull left or right. Generally bad tires, don't cause the car to really pull left and right, unless they are completely screwed then let's face it you could definitely see that. You might want to get your alignment checked out, does it seem to get worse when you hit the brakes? If so you might have a stuck caliber and might need to have that looked at.

Runt

Comment

Working...
                      X