Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

automatic seat belt problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

automatic seat belt problem

i try other technical thread but no respond so i thought i try here too, to see if i get any respond...

here's the thread:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=78713

thanks guys

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

thanks all guys.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

yea cover to the 92-93 accord seat belts. thats old school man. lol. i never had any problems with seat belts.
      miss my turbo cb7
      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
        yea cover to the 92-93 accord seat belts. thats old school man. lol. i never had any problems with seat belts.
        hmm...i wonder why i had...

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
          hmm...i wonder why i had...

now your confusing me

cover to the 92-93 interior and steering wheel too. i think if you find a decent beat up 92 sedan, just pull out the tan interior, clean it and put it on yours. its a major difference man.
          miss my turbo cb7

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
            now your confusing me

cover to the 92-93 interior and steering wheel too. i think if you find a decent beat up 92 sedan, just pull out the tan interior, clean it and put it on yours. its a major difference man.

sorry about that...
            good idea..let me try what "blackcb7" said first;tomorrow first thing...
            -since i don't have to drive out and find a beat up 92-93 sedan...
            thanks bro..any other idea?

Comment

only that the motor or cable might be jammed. i remember my dad used to have a 91 mazda 323 hatch and it had that problem. i think he replaced the cable.
              miss my turbo cb7

Comment

you can save alot of time and get the seat belt fix for free.

Honda warranty states that they will fix all seatbelts regardless of the year of the Honda if the seatbelt doesnt pass the 3 second retraction. Its no charge unless you broke the seatbelt by yanking it or unless in a accident. If you alter the seatbelts in anyway like changing the color as example then the warranty is off. Why spend money and effort when you can get a new one for free?
                WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

Comment

Originally posted by Abeerdrinker
                  you can save alot of time and get the seat belt fix for free.

Honda warranty states that they will fix all seatbelts regardless of the year of the Honda if the seatbelt doesnt pass the 3 second retraction. Its no charge unless you broke the seatbelt by yanking it or unless in a accident. If you alter the seatbelts in anyway like changing the color as example then the warranty is off. Why spend money and effort when you can get a new one for free?

OH REALLY?
                  how come i never heard of it?
                  so i just take it to dealer?
                  i'll check to see if i can do anything first..

Comment

is there a relay?
                    -just thought wanna do the easy first

Comment

Just bring it to the dealer man...screwing around with it is only increasing the chance of them not honouring the warranty.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

alright!!!!!!!!
                        i set up appt for tomorrow at 9am...
                        let you know what happen...
                        free of charge right???

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                          alright!!!!!!!!
                          i set up appt for tomorrow at 9am...
                          let you know what happen...
                          free of charge right???
                          For the problem you are having, it should definitely be free. You might want to ask them about the warranty on seat belts and mechanisms for our cars first, just to make sure.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by palinix
                            For the problem you are having, it should definitely be free. You might want to ask them about the warranty on seat belts and mechanisms for our cars first, just to make sure.
                            OK...will do that first thing when meet dealer tomorrow..
                            thanks bro..
                            let you guys know what is going on..

Comment

Let us know... this is actually the first I've heard about that guarantee! That's pretty cool!

Otherwise, I would also suggest the 92-93 belt conversion. (and the term is "convert", not "cover")

Comment

Working...
                              X