Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How to use CROME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to use CROME

i recently downloaded CROME tuning software but how do i actually use it, is there some kind of interface cables that connect from my laptop to my ecu, can it be used with the stock ecu, or does my ecu have to be chipped to run it with it any help is appreciated

Its for use on a chipped ecu, checkout www.tunewithcrome.com
    Function over Fashion

Comment

how do i actually connect to my car tho, just use some interface cables from my laptop to my accords ecu?

Comment

No, there is a lot more to it than what you have said.

please read the links that the two people above you were kind enough to post.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

right now i cant do anything on pgmfi.org i cant sign in, but i looked at the links above and 3 of them were how to chip your ecu, ok got that, and the other was how moates, dont care about all that, i just want to know what cables do i need to connect my computer to ecu, or if thats even how it works

Comment

If you fucking read, you'll know everything you need to know from the links I posted.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

ah, nevermind i found it, i need and datalogging cable and serial, thats all i wanted to know

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                If you fucking read, you'll know everything you need to know from the links I posted.
                Be easy on him man, Everyone was a noob at once.
                Function over Fashion

Comment

The information is in those links. Plugging your ECU (chipped or not) into your laptop will not turn it into a standalone tuning system. You need to burn chips, and to make things easier, run an emulator such as the Ostrich (both the chip burners and the Ostrich are Moates products, I believe) So yes... you DO need to read that.

Read. Don't touch your ECU before you KNOW what you are doing. If you screw up tuning your ECU, your car isn't just going to throw a CEL... it'll probably throw a rod.

Comment

Originally posted by zigg_1311
                    ah, nevermind i found it, i need and datalogging cable and serial, thats all i wanted to know
                    ...What the hell...First of all your question was not really specific. How to use crome when you were lookin for components of how to run livedata...Get your questions straight and maybe people WILL help you. And deev covered the rest.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                    X