Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CEL stays solid when jumper connected??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CEL stays solid when jumper connected??!!

92 lx, sometimes when i try to start my car the CEL comes on and stays on for a long time. i try and get a code but the CEL doesnt blink it stays solid, not the usual long blink then short i meen it stays solid. is there a code like that or is something wrong. i had to wait like 2 hours the other day and i was almost late getting back to work from lunch because of it. if anyone has any clue or suggestions please let me know.
    Hey yo uhhhhhh fry man!!!!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&highlight=cel

check that out.
    Originally posted by jboyce
    i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

thanks but i already knew that. did you even read the post. now if you were suggesting i look at it to see if there is a code like that thanks i really appreciate. any one else?

Comment

solid CEL usually means bad ECU. Does your car rev past 4k?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

yeah. i actually have no fourth gear so im running 4.5k at 70mph i cant help it i try not to go that fast but i have to on the way home from work and to work because i have to take a main highway. fourth and reverse are out so i know i need a new tranny. bad ecu huh? how can i be sure other than taking it apart and checking for burns and etc. thanks alot man seriously.

Comment

The easiest way to find out is to swap in a different ecu.

It's not hard. Pull back carpet, take off the bolts holding down the back plate, and unplug the ecu.

Comment

are the main ecu's anything like the TCM's do the numbers need to match?

Comment

They don't need to completely match. As long as its from an accord. The three middle characters the ones you need to look for.

PT3-f22a1/a4 ecu
                PT6-f22a6 ecu
                P12-f22a1 from prelude

All those would work without a problem.

Comment

Working...
                X