Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

how come my 92 cb7 beats rsx's

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how come my 92 cb7 beats rsx's

whats the deal with that....anyone eles beat them its my 3rd one

you're not beating a type-s.

Comment

Is there something special under your hood maybe you are not aware of?

Members Ride Thread

Comment

well, thats kinda vague now aint it

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by palinix
          Is there something special under your hood maybe you are not aware of?
          LOL

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
          I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Are they racing you?

The base RSX isn't all that quick, though it should still be a bit faster than a CB7. Regardless, it might be close enough to be a driver's race.

Type S... they'd have to be asleep, or you must have something done to your car that you don't know about!

Comment

Most likely...

I think there gas pedal got stuck up...
              they weren't trying
              they weren't aware they were racing and were just taking off normally

Usually when I win against anything other than sunfires and other accords...it's cause they didn't know we were racing HA HA HA

sunfires suck btw...I haven't lost to one yet
              ____

Comment

I beat a crapiler..

anywho, well, it is strange, maybe your just more aggresive than others at races?. Maybe your cb7 could be a transformer..
                My Black "H"
                AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

rsx...

the best part about an rsx is auto window UP. and thats about all I can think of.
                  MadLab Racing
                  Southern Maryland

Comment

You know... that feature could probably be made to work in a CB7...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

that would be kick ass i didnt know anyone cars had that.
                      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                      Disregard females, acquire currency
                      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        Requires a relay and some wiring plus another switch. Its the same concept as the auto moonroof in some threads. As already mentioned:

1. Cant drive
                        2. Not trying
                        3. Your dreaming

Base models arent that quick as mentioned but still can outrun a cb7 a bit. still packs 160hp to the crank and is lighter as I recall than the cb ir not somewhat close.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

wow...alot of negative feedback..people must not like to back the cb7's up yea i no the rsx has a k20 with around 200hp...the basic model is slow i no that one my dudes girl has one ill record a video of my dude racing it against me to prove i can beat them and as for the type s beat 2 of them one is a dude that my roommate knows and the other wuz last night some random driver...and i can beat my dudes audi a4t...dont ask me how or why i only have header exhaust cai camgear and new head....that i no of...lol and i dont beleave anything eles is done to the car i bought it off a old man..and all my dudes say my car is a facorty freak..lol i beat a 4.6 gt on the freeway to got prove...but shes my dudes girl..lol

Comment

and does anyone no if u can chrome the f22a6 ecu

Comment

Originally posted by Dans92cb7
                              and does anyone no if u can chrome the f22a6 ecu
                              nah u cant tune with the pt6 which is the f22a6 ecu....get a p06 chipped with f22a basemap
                              My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X