Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

500$ accord?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

500$ accord?

thers a 90 accord near by it says all it needs is a gas tank and a sending unit, what is a sending unit? and how much would it cost and how much would a gas tank cost?

1990 Accord EX 91200 miles..SOLD 2700$
    out of the game for now but looking

You can just get a gas tank from someone that's parting out their car. The sending unit is inside the gas tank and tells you how much fuel you have. Brand new tanks are like $100-200 though.

Comment

if it needs a sending unit and tank, more than likely it will need a fuel pump too.

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

just wondering why does it need a gas tank ? some one bottom out over something ? As long as it looks str8 i would purchase the car. what is it DX LX EX SIke

Comment

$500 is a steal if you can find used parts and install everything yourself. I would grab it with the quickness

Comment

When something weird like that is wrong with the car... don't expect that to be the end of the problems!

Comment

who would sell a car without a gas tank???? that looks sketchy to me

member's ride thread
              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
              91 Accord SE 176k
              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                When something weird like that is wrong with the car... don't expect that to be the end of the problems!
                Thats gotta be my quote for life

I had to replace cat converter, fuel filter, tune up, belts and a few gaskets. Just at first. Since ive replaced Fuel Pump, WP/TB, Rad, Cooling Fan, VCGasket, alternator...the list goes on.

But yeah, id expect to replace the fuel pump soon as well. Might as well replace the fuel filter while youre at it, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i only payd $500 for my 92 ex

Comment

i got a extra fuel tank and sending unit, LMK

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

up the street they are selling a 91 or 92 for $1000...i like it ...but i alredy have one..buttttt id like to have 2..lol

Comment

i dunno its a listin on autotrader.. my friend wants one for cheap but he has no mech. ablity so i dunno if its right for him..

1990 Accord EX 91200 miles..SOLD 2700$
                        out of the game for now but looking

Comment

I got my wifes 93 ex for $500, it runs and has working a/c, only problems was/is egr valve is bad, needs new airbag, corners were cracked, abs light is on, and passenger side upper ball joint is worn, not yet broken, also the ignition was changed, so i had to get the door locks rekeyed. had it for 2 months now and has not left us stranded yet.

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2
                            who would sell a car without a gas tank???? that looks sketchy to me

haha
                            91 Accord EX Coupe

My pics Thread

I play for the team I own...

Comment

Working...
                            X