Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Can anyone tell me what ths part is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone tell me what ths part is?

ok long story short is this good at all? Half of the bushings are gone and its like that on driver and passenger side. What is this part called, so I can replace it asap?

vouches --> mj1220mj,Trickedaccord92, Maple 50175, Customlowz, 92lx

I wanna say tie rod end link, not sure

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

yeah it is. i had to replace mine. at one point there wasnt any rubber there to hold the thing like its supposed to be. lol

Comment

ok so its called tie rod end link. how much should I expect to pay for one of these? Is this something I can do myself or is there some special tool? Thanx for the help guys
        vouches --> mj1220mj,Trickedaccord92, Maple 50175, Customlowz, 92lx

Comment

naw. you can do that yourself. i did it myself. you only need a ratchet and a wrentch. or 2 wrentches or 2 ratchets. either or. lol

but it shouldnt take no more than like 15min to do. it should cost you no more than like $20 tho.

Comment

Originally posted by low92
            ok so its called tie rod end link. how much should I expect to pay for one of these? Is this something I can do myself or is there some special tool? Thanx for the help guys
            That is not the tie rod end link. The one with the cracked up bushing is the sway bar end link. You can get them at any autostore. Around $20 for both sides.

The black bushing that connects to the hub is the Tie rod.

Comment

my bad. sorry about that

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747
                That is not the tie rod end link. The one with the cracked up bushing is the sway bar end link. You can get them at any autostore. Around $20 for both sides.

The black bushing that connects to the hub is the Tie rod.
                Thank you bruno!

Sway bar end link bushings. Simple to replace, dirt cheap to buy. I got mine in a kit, and it came missing some parts... sent my mom to the hardware store to get me a bolt and some washers

Comment

bruno, you stole my light. you bag of whores. i wanted to get the thumbs up from Deev.

i shal go to the corner and cry now.... lol. j/k

Comment

i sent my mom to the hardware store to get me a bolt and some washers

DAMNNN deeevv u sent ur mom to the hardware store
                    dammnn dats low
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

The actual part is called a link bolt.
                      Originally posted by sweet91accord
                      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I tried sending my mom to the hardware store to get a bolt and she got me a screwdriver i dont know how she came up with that idea.
                        1991 Accord Ex F22a4 Daily Driver
                        1992 Acura Integra LS B18c swap
                        1994 Civic Dx Gsr swap

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                          naw. you can do that yourself. i did it myself. you only need a ratchet and a wrentch. or 2 wrentches or 2 ratchets. either or. lol

but it shouldnt take no more than like 15min to do. it should cost you no more than like $20 tho.

x2
                          MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

sway bar end link x2.

Don't know about cost, knowing shops nowadays I'd say a 100(at a shop). Get a buddy, and do it yourself.
                            No longer have a cb7.

V6 POOOWAAAA

lol, a buick.

Comment

just get them at autozone for under 10 bucks, both left and right sides. its not like its a performance part, it just needs to work. Sway bar end link is what it said on the box when i replaced mine. pretty easy thing to replace, i didn't even need to jack the car up to do it.

member's ride thread
                              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                              91 Accord SE 176k
                              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
                              X