Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

anyone know where to get a cam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know where to get a cam?

i was wondering if anyone knew where to get a cam for the f22a1? any hp numbers?

plenty of places.. check ebay for a start.. then you can check summit and jegs.. they both have some high end ones.. just what exactly are you looking for ?

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

theres no way im getting a cam from ebay.... im just lookin for a cam to give me a little more power.. im probaby gonna get a ported and polished head also.

Comment

Delta regrind or bisimoto.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by cole_edinger
          theres no way im getting a cam from ebay.... im just lookin for a cam to give me a little more power.. im probaby gonna get a ported and polished head also.
          whats wrong with ebay?
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

what others mods do you have to go with a cam upgrade?

i would check ebay for sure.
            dont buy a used one make sure you buy from a reputable seller!
            and make sure its new

if you go with a high lift cam then be sure to upgrade the springs, valves and retainers..

Comment

i don't know about everywhere... you'd have better luck looking for one here than on ebay most of the time...

i personally would say Delta Regrind or Bisi also... that'd b your best bet

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
              My Ride thread
              Flickr
              Originally posted by d112crzy
              And it can only get better. That's the best part.
              All I gotta really say is:
              People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

thanks a lot!

Comment

i'm probably gonna go with a bisimoto cam and gear it seems like the best deal...

Comment

another fyi...you can use the f22a6 cam and pt6 ecu combo for some gains. But a cam from the other sources mentioned will be more for higher gains...just thought you should know...GOOD LUCK!
                    ____

Comment

Bisi has a company make the cams for him, and he just tweaks them. i cant, for the life of me remember what company it is. ill find out tomorrow.

anyways, you can call the company direct and have one made too suit your needs. im completely clueless on the pricing. its possible buying bisi's cam could be cheaper, but i wouldnt think so.

Comment

Web is the company, unless he's changed it recently. They make good stuff. It's a good thing that he's using is engineering expertise, as well as his deep knowledge of the F22A, to create a cam, and then having it manufactured by a company that has the tools and reputation to do it properly!

Comment

thats good to know... i just bought my car on saturday so i really don't know a lot about the f-series, im more of a b-series guy.

Comment

The F series is a potent motor. Nice for turbo, and as Bisi has proven, plenty of NA potential as well. Not as revvy as the B series, but the torque is nice!

The whole CB7 platform is very easy to work on as well. I've wrenched on a few cars, and I prefer the CB over all of them.

Comment

CB7 for life haha I used to own two Jetta's! So this is such a nice change. Those two cars made me hate European made automobiles.. they're to electrical

CB7 is by far the best way to go

Comment

Working...
                              X