Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

RE: wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: wheels

I wasnt sure if it was possible, or how much would be involved, but I am wondering if I would be able to convert it from the 4 bolt setup to a 5x108 bolt pattern. As to the factory 4x114. Is this possible? Any help is appreciated.
    1995 Ford Taurus SHO 5 speed-DD and stockish
    1991 Honda Accord- H22a and lowered DD#2
    2005 SRT-4 ACR package-stock at the moment

Originally posted by 1993ACCORDMAN
    I wasnt sure if it was possible, or how much would be involved, but I am wondering if I would be able to convert it from the 4 bolt setup to a 5x108 bolt pattern. As to the factory 4x114. Is this possible? Any help is appreciated.
    why would you want to convert to 5X108?

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
      why would you want to convert to 5X108?
      x2 5x108 was the bolt pattern on my old taurus wagon and the wheel choices were not very abundant.
      "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
      "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
      ><((((º>

Comment

re

I know they didnt have an abundance of wheel cchoices. I was just curious if you could because I have a set of enkei 17's that fit that bolt pattern from my old Taurus SHO that I had. Would they fit and if so how hard would it be to do? Thanks

Comment

I suggest going for 5x114.3

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I would assume doing a swap like that is one of those things that would cost you more money, time and effort then it is worth.. A straight all Honda 5 Lug swap onto one of these cars is expensive enough.. I can only imagine the effort and cost to swap Ford parts onto a Honda..

But it is your car, your money and your time.. Just seems like more work then a set of rare wheels are worth.. Maybe that is just me though..

Comment

re

Yeah thats what I figured. Just thought I would check though. I will most likely stick to the 4 lug pattern. I dont want to spend too much money for the wheels. They arent that special or anything, just a set of Enkei RS5. I think I just look for a set of 4 lugs. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Are you sure the Enkeis are 5x108?

A few people on here have done a 5 lug conversion.

Comment

Working...
                X