Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

h to b kit ??????????????????/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h to b kit ??????????????????/

can someone show me a web page about h to b kit swap in a hb thank you
    undefined

Originally posted by turbotoot2
    can someone show me a web page about h to b kit swap in a hb thank you
    what are you talking about? Do you mean a b series to h series swap in a civic?
    MR Thread- I brought SEXY back- LOL
    If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacement anyway.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with with experience!!!

Comment

i want to do a h motor with a b tran in a hb ,someone told me there is a kit out there 4 the swap
      undefined

Comment

no, from my understanding, H2B are adapter kits that allows the conjuction of an H series motor w/ a B series tranny, Bisimoto is a pretty main carrier of this product

if you search on www.tamparacing.com, i'm pretty sure i remember it being done on a hatch on there w/ VERY detailed pix

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
        My Ride thread
        Flickr
        Originally posted by d112crzy
        And it can only get better. That's the best part.
        All I gotta really say is:
        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

That wouldn't be a very good for a daily driver, yeah it'll be quick as hell, but your milage will suck major donkey balls. Don't plan on going on any roadtrips. My wife had a ls integra and on the freeway I had to do like 4000rpm just to do 80mph in 5th, my f- tranny does better than that in 3rd.

If you're building a drag only car, its a good idea. Get thru the revs and gears quick. It'll keep you in Vtec range too.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with with experience!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rudy1980
            My wife had a ls integra and on the freeway I had to do like 4000rpm just to do 80mph in 5th, my f- tranny does better than that in 3rd.
            I thought the B series trannies were very very short,
            my F20A DOHC tranny give me 80mph @ 4000rpm as well. a little high pitched, but it does really well in traffic and city driving.
            DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by rudy1980
              That wouldn't be a very good for a daily driver, yeah it'll be quick as hell, but your milage will suck major donkey balls. Don't plan on going on any roadtrips. My wife had a ls integra and on the freeway I had to do like 4000rpm just to do 80mph in 5th, my f- tranny does better than that in 3rd.

If you're building a drag only car, its a good idea. Get thru the revs and gears quick. It'll keep you in Vtec range too.
              there are plenty of people that have h2b/d kits on their DD's.

gas mileage shouldn't decrease that much with a shorter geared trans unless you're just stepping on it a lot more.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

This is an interesting topic that I havent seen yet. What are the gear ratio's for both trannies?

SOLD!!
                Boosted H22
                375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                  I thought the B series trannies were very very short,
                  my F20A DOHC tranny give me 80mph @ 4000rpm as well. a little high pitched, but it does really well in traffic and city driving.
                  They are. It may have been more than 4000rpm, but I know I had to force it to speed and in my car I speed on accident.

edit: it had stock GSR rims too so that may have played a role, my car has 18's. If you go with bigger rims you should be ok milage wise.
                  Last edited by rudy1980; 10-24-2007, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                    This is an interesting topic that I havent seen yet. What are the gear ratio's for both trannies?
                    here's the f and h
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=37839
                    idk where to find the b

Comment

Honda Tech, I'm sure.

But seeing as the H2B is an impractical conversion for the CB7, and I don't really care about Civics, it's not worth my time to look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                        there are plenty of people that have h2b/d kits on their DD's.

gas mileage shouldn't decrease that much with a shorter geared trans unless you're just stepping on it a lot more.
                        Troof!!! My old F22A cruised at 80 under 4000 I forgot what it was in 5th and my h23 trans hits a bit over 80 at 4000 and it gets better mileage. And as Jose said it doesnt get bad until you keep on rompin on it. The GSR or Type R usually run 80 over 4000 rpm (4200-4300 as i recall). I am pretty sure accord r33 owns since he has one.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                        X