Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Window coming off track?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Window coming off track?

When I roll my window up (power windows) the driver side window kinda comes off track, pokes outside a little. I thought I remembered a DIY on fixing a bushing in the window track somewhere but can't seem to find it anymore. It only does it when it gets to the top when it goes down it slides back into place. Anyone had this problem or have the DIY on it?
    Last edited by customchord; 12-10-2007, 10:32 PM.
    -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

i have same problem...only when its upand your outside of car you can see it sticking out of rubber a little bit right..........??

Comment

Yeah, mine has been doing it so long it messed up that rubber piece.

Comment

coupe or 4 door? little bushing would be the clip on a coupe... ethier way none of it is hard to fix. is all the rubber on the door good? that holds the window when its shut all the way?

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Mine is a 4 door.

Comment

guess you need to replace the inner rubber?? shits expensive from the dealer too... they wanted 80bones for that inner rubber for a coupe... lucklly i had a spare door i took the rubber out of

But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

wait? how did you guys get around the plastic lining?

Comment

rubber piece for the window track

Originally posted by accord2nr81
                guess you need to replace the inner rubber?? shits expensive from the dealer too... they wanted 80bones for that inner rubber for a coupe... lucklly i had a spare door i took the rubber out of
                i got the rubber if your interested hit me up and let me know
                kms-fab.com repin the 513
                tuned1.com
                sleeperautosports.com
                i will build another frank

Comment

wait sorry guys i got lost is there a diy for this? i have a 4dr doing the same thing is there a bushing that needs fixed for this? it is really annoying it causes all kinds of wind noise

Watch out for those cement barriers

Comment

I know its not the little rubber strip because its been doing this for awhile and the rubber strip looked good a year ago and it was still doing it. I do remember seeing a DIY on this but it was for a two door. It had the part numbers from honda on what you need to buy.

Comment

the diy for the coupe was for the little black tab that is in the window itself....4 doors didnt have that

Comment

You need a pin kit, it works as a guide for the window. the part number is

04730-SM2-A00

cost $22... maybe you can get it at the junk yard

Comment

here's the DIY about fixing the Coupe window pin kits, i found it helpful, it took care of most of my problems

window pin kit link

member's ride thread
                          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                          91 Accord SE 176k
                          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

is that pin kit with the part number for the 4dr or 2dr?

Watch out for those cement barriers

Comment

I have this problem too, but only since I put my window visors on.....do you have them too?

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Working...
                              X