Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

power steering problem's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

power steering problem's

the other day i went to check my oil and seen that my power steering reservoir over flowed...i opend the cap and it looked foamy...and brown...it wuz at proper level.. then today when i would turn corners it would make some crazy nosies like a baby crying...lol

is it still full??? maybe its clogged up?? that crying sounds ( least for me) is when its empty and shes screeming for more lol..

try adding some LUCAS Power Steering fluid fix..

fixed up my problem right away.

Comment

Originally posted by 71_307
      is it still full??? maybe its clogged up?? that crying sounds ( least for me) is when its empty and shes screeming for more lol..

try adding some LUCAS Power Steering fluid fix..

fixed up my problem right away.
      yea i figured it wuz low...so i bought some honda power steering fluid and put alittle in have not heard anything yet...i guess ill find out when timw comes..

Comment

ok so my power streer keeps over flowing and foamy looking and when i turn coners sometimes it makes crazt nosies...anyone help...the fluid is at proper level...?

Comment

Your power steering pump is fucked.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
            Your power steering pump is fucked.
            yes sir

mine was fucked up as well back in the day, she was crying when i turned the wheel.

got myself a repair kit and problem solved. the oils that stop the leakages never work. they just clog up.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
            Honda Accord Euro-R
            Honda Odyssey Absolute
            Honda City I-DSi
            Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335
              yes sir

mine was fucked up as well back in the day, she was crying when i turned the wheel.

got myself a repair kit and problem solved. the oils that stop the leakages never work. they just clog up.
              whats a repair kit...? what comes with it...?and what causes the foaming? and crying sounds?>
              Last edited by Dans92cb7; 01-31-2008, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dans92cb7
                whats a repair kit...? what comes with it...?and what causes the foaming? and crying sounds?>
                I think it's an overhaul kit. That crying is from the inside gearing.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                  I think it's an overhaul kit. That crying is from the inside gearing.
                  yes it is.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                  Honda Accord Euro-R
                  Honda Odyssey Absolute
                  Honda City I-DSi
                  Honda Stream

Comment

so its it just like o rings and shit...? so what makes the pump do that>? air getting in the seals or what?>and how much are the kits i think i have a exstra pump on my old 90lx cb7...i might go pull her off for now or rebuilt that one...

Comment

would removing the power steering system fix this problem?

mine does the same thing, and i plan on removing it anyways
                      Driving before toke:
                      Driving after toke:

Promote friendly driving, Toke!

www.myspace.com/fzzy285

Comment

it would fix the problem, but CB's and no power steering
                        sucks in the parking lot. Just grab a pump at the Salvage yard.

Comment

lol...ur right it aint no civic the shit is hard to drive with out power steering...thats why i gotta fix mine if it wuz not so hard id remove it...

Comment

i have no ps and its not bad after you get used to it

danny i will help you if you want man just give me a call and we can throw on the other ps pump

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

I think it just sucks around parking lots.
                              Driving around corners is a much different story.....

Comment

Working...
                              X