Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Weird Turn Signal Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird Turn Signal Problem

This one has me completely confused. Today I go to make a turn right by my house, so I use my turn signal, everything is still okay at this point. Then after my signal goes off, the little dining sound did not, it actually sped up. My turn signals are not staying on, neither are the lights on the dash, only the dinging sound. Then after like 15 minutes of it it stopped, but then I went to use my turn signals again and it started back up. So far my only two solutions are turn my music up loud enough to drown it out or don't use my turn signals lol. I'm at school right now so I have not had the time to start looking at it, but even if I did I wouldn't know where to look. Like I said this one really has me stumped. Thanks in advanced for your help.
    Originally posted by 92dm
    I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
    VOUCHES
    Bought from: cb95spd

its probably a fuse or one of the turning lights is messing up

Comment

who needs em?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

yeah first thing i would check is the fuse its self, im not to familiar with the blinkers on our cars but it could be the flaser the actual relay that makes the bulbs flash in a sertan sequence. it could also be a short in a wire somewhere. just take your time and look everything over. the fuse and flashers as you may know are damn cheap so id just go ahead and replace the flasher and see if it helps.good luck in your futur tuning
        Hey yo uhhhhhh fry man!!!!

Comment

You need your blinker fluid replaced
          wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
            You need your blinker fluid replaced

and the muffler bearings while you're at it haha
            New to ATL

Comment

I had that problem last summer and I ended up replacing relays, fuses and the problem still did not go away. Turned out that there was a short in the turn signal stalk and it burned up in the steering column, started smoking and melted down onto my carpet. I replaced the stalk and haven't had a problem since.
              "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
              "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
              ><((((º>

Comment

Okay something I forgot to mention, sorry about that, it only does it when it's cold. I think this because like it did it for a solid 15-20 minutes this morning and then for about a minute after using the turnsignals after it quit, and then when I left school today it did it like maybe 10 seconds right after I made my first turn but it hasn't done it since then.
                Originally posted by 92dm
                I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                VOUCHES
                Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Working...
                X