Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

P12... Auto a problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P12... Auto a problem?

I've been investigating and it looks like I can get a modest power boost with a prelude's P12 ECU. My question is, will the fact that I have an auto cause a problem? Will an ECU from either an auto or manual prelude work?

I ask this because I've heard that auto ECU's aren't programmable, leading me to believe there is a difference.

If an expert could clarify the hearsay I've accumulated, they'd earn my respect and appreciation.

-Kenny
    MRT(vvv) --Stock CB7 Enthusiast #1--

Vouches: new_beginnings, ThrakBarts, beanzfynest617, JaK FRoSTWhiTE, 92_EX_Ninja, mak
    Originally posted by deevergote
    i am with the dumb. i cannot brain.

Here's a good read.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&highlight=p12
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

Comment

Thanks, I've read through that once but I found what I was looking for this time. I guess it took a 2nd read for it to stick.
      MRT(vvv) --Stock CB7 Enthusiast #1--

Vouches: new_beginnings, ThrakBarts, beanzfynest617, JaK FRoSTWhiTE, 92_EX_Ninja, mak
      Originally posted by deevergote
      i am with the dumb. i cannot brain.

Comment

No problem. I read through a few times before I bought a p12
        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

><((((º>

Comment

did you find a good gain in the p12?

im pissin on the game feel like i got a weak blatter

Comment

Don't know yet cuz I've gotta replace my wheel bearings first so I'll post up my observations later this week after I get a chance to run it on my butt dyno!

><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by xprojectcb7x
              did you find a good gain in the p12?
              Finally got it in and see this thread.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...21#post1310221

><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordfreak
                I've been investigating and it looks like I can get a modest power boost with a prelude's P12 ECU. My question is, will the fact that I have an auto cause a problem? Will an ECU from either an auto or manual prelude work?

I ask this because I've heard that auto ECU's aren't programmable, leading me to believe there is a difference.

If an expert could clarify the hearsay I've accumulated, they'd earn my respect and appreciation.

-Kenny
                i got an manual in p12 in my auto, it works just fine.

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
                1991 Galant VR4 #1395/2000 Sold
                1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold
                1990 Galant Base Model junked it
                1991 Accord EX 4DR gave away

Comment

All Prelude and Accord ECUs aren't programmable... so it doesn't matter if it's auto or manual. Our cars have separate TCUs, so it shouldn't matter.

Comment

Working...
                  X