Alarm Messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alarm Messed up

hey wuts up guys i have a 91 accord wagon ... and there was an alarm on it but the alarm got screwd up .... so im looking to see if someone has the ORIGINAL wiring diagram .. so i can set it back up the stock way .... since the alarm got messed up i cant deactivate it and theres no way for me to start my car cuz it wont allow a sprk .... anyways i need the original wiring diagram .. if some one can generously help me find it ... or if someone knows enough to put a simple one together .....

you dont need a diagram

find the main harness coming off the ignition, you are going to see several thick wires
    white, black/white, black/yellow, yellow and a couple others. once you find that harness all you do is remove any wires attached to it. it will most likey have the black/white wire cut because that one goes to the starter. connect that one back together and tape all of them individually. car will start.

i personally would follow every wire coming from the alarm brain and remove then and repair and/or tape the factory cb wiring. but if you just want it to start then do what i mentioned above

PS : you are in the wrong section, this section is for 94-97 accords

Comment

This might be useful to me too, my alarm on CD goes crazy on me atleast twice a month.

and i've noticed that a lot of newcomer's to Cb7t post in the CD5T section..asking about their Cb7 lol. Guys need to look a little closer.

Comment

yeah my bad .. im new to the site .. but yoo ima go do what u said right now ... if anything .. ill post something about how it goes in the right audio electronics topic .... if u can ccheck later to see if i have any other questions .... but ima go do what u said RIGHT NOW .. its been two days.. .it doesnt even try to turn over..... soo BRB ... an good looks on the help hope some one else can learn from it even if its on there cd5 ... its all similar

Comment

no problem bro, im sure a mod will move this thread to the right location if it bothers them enough

lmk how it goes, if you need any other help just holler

where are you from? if you're local i could help out

Comment

im up in boston MA .. well im right outside of boston ... but yo with the info u gave me i was able to get it started ... i did exactly what u told me to do ..... and it worked .... good looks on that ... where are u located ... i havent seen to many people into accords around my area .. jus me and my boy .. every one else is in to civics and teggy's .... but yeah yo good looks on the help ... an if ur local id definately hook up .. what ever i cud get help on wud be nice ...

Comment

im in jersey, thats would be quite a ride

good to hear you got it started tho

Comment

Sorry to thread jack but I don't want to make a whole
                new thread and waste server space. So, my alarm has been
                acting up too. I will arm the alarm and the passenger door
                locks, then unlocks. WTF is that about ? Also, when I bought
                the car, they must have put the locking actuator on the
                passenger side instead of the drivers side.

What can I do about this situation? Thanks.

:Back In Business...

Comment

I don't know a ton about alarms, but if you lock the doors with the door switch, or key switch does the passengers side lock unlock then too?

Comment

no. i have to unlock the car from the passenger side. the key
                    doesn't do jack on the drivers side. and thats why I got the alarm
                    in the first place. So I wouldn't have to worry about that anymore.

If I use the key to manually lock the car. All the other doors lock
                    including the front passenger. But then it quick pops back up. (Just that
                    one door) But if I push down the knob thingy on the top of the door panel,
                    (not the auto locking tab thing) and then close the door and use the key
                    to lock the car it stays locked.

When I use my alarm to lock the car, all the doors lock, and like I said
                    the passenger front door unlocks itself. And because the alarm is on,
                    the car will slowly go into defense mode. And make that warning sound,
                    like if someone is trying to break in.

The one time that happened, and Ididn't know the passenger door was unlocking. I quick turned my cameramonitor on, and notice noone was even around. I went outside just to make sure, and noticed my door was still unlocked.

:Back In Business...

Comment

Since it happens when you use the key to lock the doors too, I don't think it has anything to do with the alarm. If I had to guess, I'd say that both your actuators are bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X