No announcement yet.

Show off your 5th gens!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty much anytime this week, I hear there is one JY that has half price Tuesdays or Wednesdays, I'll have to check though but whichever day it is would be a good day to go.

Comment

i kinda feelstupid for trolling cb7 this whole time and not seeing this sub-section!!! anyway i've been on cb7 as long as cd5(just not as active.) so here's my MRT:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121331
      Last edited by RonRacer; 03-15-2010, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RonRacer View Post

i kinda feelstupid for trolling cb7 this whole time and not seeing this sub-section!!! anyway i've been on cb7 as long as cd5(just not as active.) so here's my MRT:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121331
        This section was just put up recently as a place for all the CD5T members to come while their site gets fixed.
        R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
          This section was just put up recently as a place for all the CD5T members to come while their site gets fixed.
          i know...i am one such member....was my OP confusing in saying that somehow...i guess what i was trying to say is that since cd5t sites been down i've been trolling cb7t and have passed over this section for weeks now. jtek told me about cb7t and i signed in here 1st only to discover the sister site cd5t after i got here. cd5t became my home and cb7t became my moms house(only going once a week but never staying too long).better? i probably missed it cuz when i come here i just go to new post....

Comment

I'd love the white minus that radiator hose

you have no battery!
            Last edited by Macda; 03-15-2010, 04:14 PM.
            No fat dudes, car will scrape. Katie

Comment

Originally posted by Macda View Post
              Woohoo!!!! I have a vagina!

Guys are easily entertained lol
              Now you were on gen5 right? I don't remember you from cd5tuner.
              1994 Honda Accord SiR Sports Sedan

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln
              CD5Tuner - A Fifth Generation Accord Community
              PS3 tag: Mechtroop

Comment

Originally posted by Macda View Post
                I'd love the white minus that radiator hose

you have no battery!

LOL! yea i was being cheap and trying to use the extra engine enamel on the rubber lines...no bueno and as far as the battery, this pic was taken the second i put the engine back in. the battery is there now trust me

Comment

Originally posted by Velocifero View Post
                  Now you were on gen5 right? I don't remember you from cd5tuner.
                  if you mean gen5alive then yes, been a member there for a long time. Just found cd5tuner.
                  No fat dudes, car will scrape. Katie

Comment

Originally posted by rcpaul View Post
                    Pretty much anytime this week, I hear there is one JY that has half price Tuesdays or Wednesdays, I'll have to check though but whichever day it is would be a good day to go.
                    Ya man thats a problem cause i work mon-fri so if anything i could only hang out this weekend, but im probably goin out of state this weekend but it aint for sure ill let you know on saturday

Comment

Hello guys

new guy here and this is mine...

Comment

Originally posted by mahaindra View Post

Pretty slick, slick. Those wheels are sick and a drop would make it make even better.
                        1994 Honda Accord SiR Sports Sedan

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln
                        CD5Tuner - A Fifth Generation Accord Community
                        PS3 tag: Mechtroop

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                          That actually looks real good there. Sucks it's gone, though.

Comment

these are from the summer when I went camping...

Comment

^^aww shiet. Those are the wheels I was searching for. They look sick, dude.

Originally posted by mahaindra View Post

Wow, nice. Where are you located?
                              Last edited by HondaGuy1212; 10-03-2010, 09:02 PM.

Comment

heres my baby

Comment

Working...
                                X