No announcement yet.

The Life of My CD5 *PIX*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy late birthday! damn i wish my accord would hurry up and look as clean as yours, tomorrow is D Day for me, should get her fired up

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I have one or two pics, I'll try and get them up in a day or so. Sadly, my camera was packed in the trunk buried under a ton of other shit. Actually, it was just behind the rear seat, tucked into a corner between my amps, and sub box, buried under a pile of shoes. Talk about a tight fit. I did get a pic or two of the car sitting in the parking lot at Disney, with my hand painted Disney sun screen in the front window.

I gots to post up a pic or two of the new exhaust too. It was way quiet when I installed it, but on the ride down to Florida, I guess the muffler packed in some, and it picked up a nice little growl when I get on it. There's a bit of sound at idle, but barely noticeable, just right I think!

Comment

very clean man im loving this ride
        WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Oh man how long have you had that lip on your car because if you've had it on there longer than3 months then I'm commin to live where your at, I've had my lip on my car for like 1 month and its already got an assortment of scrapes on it and mines not even close to as lowe as yours is in the front. Parking lots aren't what they use to be! Lol
          On To The Next One!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
            Happy late birthday! damn i wish my accord would hurry up and look as clean as yours, tomorrow is D Day for me, should get her fired up
            Thanks bro. I appreciate that. The older you get, the birthdays aren't
            ever the same. Thanks to my girl and close friends, I had a decent day.
            I hope you get her started. I want to see a video or something. I want to
            hear that baby shifting!

Originally posted by TomQuick View Post
            I have one or two pics, I'll try and get them up in a day or so. Sadly, my camera was packed in the trunk buried under a ton of other shit. Actually, it was just behind the rear seat, tucked into a corner between my amps, and sub box, buried under a pile of shoes. Talk about a tight fit. I did get a pic or two of the car sitting in the parking lot at Disney, with my hand painted Disney sun screen in the front window.

I gots to post up a pic or two of the new exhaust too. It was way quiet when I installed it, but on the ride down to Florida, I guess the muffler packed in some, and it picked up a nice little growl when I get on it. There's a bit of sound at idle, but barely noticeable, just right I think!
            LOL, Thats another thing I like about the accords. They have a big ass trunk. I'm just glad everyone was safe, and had a good time. I don't think I have
            ever seen pictures of your car before. Did you take any at disney?
            As for your exhaust. What is the brand you have? I want something alittle
            more quietier (sp?) so you hear all motor.
            Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
            very clean man im loving this ride
            Thanks dude, I have always loved your car as well. And you eclipse. Both
            are sexy as shit. I might be either painting my car white, or boosting her
            next year. But I don't know what to do yet. If I boost her, I would like
            to upgrade all my suspension, and make sure she's ready to handle
            the extra stress. We'll see...

Originally posted by NASSEAMACCORD View Post
            Oh man how long have you had that lip on your car because if you've had it on there longer than3 months then I'm commin to live where your at, I've had my lip on my car for like 1 month and its already got an assortment of scrapes on it and mines not even close to as lowe as yours is in the front. Parking lots aren't what they use to be! Lol
            I had the lip on for a good 3 or 4 months. If not, alittle longer. Mine barely
            every scrapes. Sometimes I'll travel to car meets and not being familiar with
            the roads, it can be a pain. But I just take my time, and slow her down.
            Last edited by RyderzUnlimited; 09-01-2010, 09:16 AM.

:Back In Business...

Comment

Originally posted by RyderzUnlimited View Post

LOL, Thats another thing I like about the accords. They have a big ass trunk. I'm just glad everyone was safe, and had a good time. I don't think I have
              ever seen pictures of your car before. Did you take any at disney?
              As for your exhaust. What is the brand you have? I want something alittle
              more quietier (sp?) so you hear all motor.
              You have to have seen pics of it. It's the orange colored turd

My current exhaust is a stock manifold and cat, with an Apexi WS2 cat back. I love the way it sounds. It was actually too quiet I think when I first put it on, sounded pretty much completely stock. It took perhaps a thousand miles before it really picked up some tone, but now I think it's just right. Idle is very close to stock sounding, quiet with just a hint of snap to it. When I get on it, it's a nice smooth growl. Not all raspy and ricey, just nice and deep.

Comment

Dude your sig is SICK!!!! im getting mad now, i wanna paint my cb but imma do a quick pit stop and do a 5lug conversion and new shocks and energy suspension kit

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Very nice man. I love it

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                  "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                    Dude your sig is SICK!!!! im getting mad now, i wanna paint my cb but imma do a quick pit stop and do a 5lug conversion and new shocks and energy suspension kit
                    Thanks bro. The wheels you got are looking right ! Are those tl wheels ?
                    I think my car would look sick with the same wheels. I might have
                    to look into a 5 lug conversion.

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
                    Very nice man. I love it
                    Thanks bro. I love your accord too. I had the same exact car back
                    in 03-04. I got rid of it a couple years later because it was auto,
                    and I got a free one owner integra. So I said f*** the accord. But
                    I'll be purchasing another soon...

Comment

Thing is clean indeed and flows so nice.
                      93 ex coupe

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164698

Comment

Yet, another update.

s2000 Push Button Start

Mirrors Have Been Removed

Universal Roof Rack, MODIFIED

Comment

Working...
                        X