I can haz dumb ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can haz dumb ?

The ONLY place I had a build thread was on CD5Tuner...

I know the SQL DB is hammered, but is there anyway I can get the initil post from the site so I dont have to put another one together??? Or better yet the entire thread??

THX.

Think this might help:

cd5tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=32

Last edited by Supergenius; 05-05-2010, 03:14 PM.
    750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
    realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

shoot a PM over to deev or accord22. i think they said they can access certain parts of the old site since they have admin staus. maybe if you begg them they can copy and past it for you.....

Comment

The site is being a real bitch... there's no way I can save the entire thread, but I managed to get the first post for you. From what I can tell, that has the majority of the good info anyway.

Sonofabitch... that newer version of the vbb software actually shows the pictures in the edit and quote boxes! I have to get the links for them individually...

Comment

Hi guys.....

Havent been here in a lonnng time. Car was makin 620 WHP (initial posts read higher, but I put it on a dyno Im more comfortable with the numbers from and it read 20 less... The same dyno the most recent numbers were ran on to make the comparison legit and for constant reference of progress) before on the old topmount with the 61mm compressor PT6176SP maxxed at 25 PSI....

OLD SETUP:

Got bored last winter and wanted to put a bigger turbo and new manifold on it.... I was going to go with a S366XL with R cover, but scored a brand new T04ZR DBB Garret in the box with feed line and retturn flange for 720 shipped from a guy on HT... SO that was that... LOL

New setup.
        Upgraded from the 61mm PT6176SP in the pic above to the 67MM T04ZR DBB with Coated .96 Hotside
        Homebrewed equal length divided collector manifold (all sch 40 construction... SS Flanges from BMC race)
        Twin 44mm WGs w/ 1 BAR springs in em
        Went from Crome pro and an AVCR to eCtune w/ PWM controlled MAC solenoid for boost control (SOLID AS FUCKZOR!!!)
        Tempest racing pushlock boost reference hard lines
        4" DP and 4" aluminum exhaust
        added a bosch 044 inline witrh -6 feed from the tank with a HP in the tank feeding it

Needs more fuel and I have plenty of pump (1000s are done), so Im in the process of putting 1600s in it and a FJO injector driver That and the Maxxed map sensor were the only things that made me stop last time.... This is still on OEM cams :O).

700 WHP+ coming soon.... When I have time to get to the dyno..... Im thinking its going to take about 35 PSI to get there.... LESS if I put cams in it... Makes 520/380@ 17-18 PSI on pump 92... STRAIGHT PUMP 92 no trickery.... but Im debating on putting a meth kit in it as we pieced one together in a friends prelude and it is working very nicely with a failsafe that workd FLAWLESSLY (we tested it the hard way under power... LOL..) I will not be trying for 700 on pump, or any mix on pump gas, but if the meth kit makes it on the car (if I get bored enough and need something to do) I will push it to 600WHP (around 24-25 PSI) on pump + meth (12-14GPH nozzle)... Probably spray meth on the racegas tune too jus becuzz..... POswer curve is sweeeet (you can have a look see in the vid) and its an ANIMAL on the street.

4" DP next to a piece of 3"

Carboobies

The tranny that has made it all possible.... FINALLY!!!!!

Wrapped up in this: LOL

Comment

o.O
          1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
          4.0L I-6 2WD
          293k miles, still running strong.
          Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

That build looks dope.
            Originally posted by chessboxer
            We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
            Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Thanks. I just painted with new bumpers and lip and had it shot for a sleeper feature in an upcoming magazine issue.

Put a bigger radiator and a 4BAR map sensor in it. New Plug wires, cap and rotor... Just need to go get some real gas tomorrow for next weekend :O)

Last edited by Supergenius; 05-06-2010, 01:23 PM.
              realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

Comment

new paint looks good
                when will we see new numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                  new paint looks good
                  when will we see new numbers?
                  possibly next week.Not sure how much more its going to make, injectors were already about done... Gonna turn the base up stupid and see where I get, if not 700 then ill put cams in it. Im still on stock cams. IT will make 700 as it is with just a cam change no problem. The Turbo is good for between 750-800 at the wheels

It makesplenty already... Need ot takeout the trans and do maintanance for the summer...
                  Last edited by Supergenius; 05-06-2010, 11:22 PM.

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

Comment

Sweet setup. Hey, after the official photo shoot was over, you should recruit some of those strippers from Showgirls to pose on your car. That'd be sweet!

Comment

jesus christ

no
                      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                      $30 HID kits here Thread
                      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

again, your car scares me. RHMT represent (even though I'm too broke to have boosted my car yet)! Looking forward to vids from the dyno day

Comment

You're welcome, by the way. That was a pain in the ass to do...

Comment

all praises be to the great deevgod who watches over us

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              You're welcome, by the way. That was a pain in the ass to do...

I indeed owe you a thank you

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X