Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisimoto F20B "Blue Top" forged pistons and steel rods!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bisimoto F20B "Blue Top" forged pistons and steel rods!

Finally the long awaited pistons for the Blue Top DOHC VTEC JDM F20B Bisimoto forged pistons and Bisimoto custom steel h-beam rods!

Bisimoto Forged piston kits

Available in 86mm bore with either 8.4:1 for turbo/nitrous setups
    or
    11.1:1 for a replacement all motor setup with a displacement bump to 1mm oversize

Price: $459.99 including rings, locks, wrist pins and direction

Piston Options:
    - Heavy duty wrist pin upgrade for 20+psi boost pressure or 9,800+rpms: $40
    - Extreme duty wrist pin upgrade for 45+psi boost pressures: $45
    - Full piston coatings (Ceramic for crown and Moly for side skirts) $160

Bisimoto Store: Bisimoto F20B pistons

Bisimoto Steel H-beam rods

Set of 4 replacement H-beam steel rods for the JDM spec F20B. Features ARP bolts, 2 wrist pin oiling holes, handles up to 800whp with proper tune. A strong and light weight excellent upgrade for stock rods, road racing, hot street setups, and perfect for hot n/a and boosted applications. A must have with forged pistons! 504 grams, 5.700" length. Takes 4-6 weeks to manufacture.

Price: $829 for set of four

Bisimoto Store: Bisimoto F20B steel h-beam rods

(Give us a call at 888-922-6686 to place an order
    and mention you are a CB7Tuner member for a FREE Bisimoto gift with your order!)

[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Julio@Bisimoto; 07-12-2013, 02:46 PM.

PM replied

Comment

Thank you Julio, I appreciate the prompt response.

Comment

Your very welcome.

Comment

Julio,

After the new year, I will begin building an engine. I want a Bisimoto recommendation on several factors. Should I just call when I am ready, or is email best?

What is the best way to speak with Bisi directly, or is this even feasible with his schedule? Please PM me or let me know otherwise.

Thanks.
          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
            Julio,

After the new year, I will begin building an engine. I want a Bisimoto recommendation on several factors. Should I just call when I am ready, or is email best?

What is the best way to speak with Bisi directly, or is this even feasible with his schedule? Please PM me or let me know otherwise.

Thanks.
            PM sent.

Comment

wish the rods were the same price grrrrr

93 accord coupe lxr
              10 fusion se slammed

Comment

Originally posted by fstacrd View Post
                wish the rods were the same price grrrrr
                It is a great price in considering these Bisimoto connecting rods are individually manufactured for our clients.

Comment

So could we order them in a narrower width rod journal (.780") for the same price?

And what are the weights of the individual wrist pins? I wouldn't mind something substantially lighter than stock to reduce the stress on my long stroke.
                  Last edited by Jarrett; 07-12-2013, 03:23 PM.
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                    So could we order them in a narrower width rod journal (.780") for the same price?

And what are the weights of the individual wrist pins? I wouldn't mind something substantially lighter than stock to reduce the stress on my long stroke.
                    If you are looking for something heavy customized and with a smaller pin diameter to reduce weight even further I can help you out. Give me a call at the office at 888-922-6686 and we can discuss further. Thanks.

Comment

If you could PM me the exact rod lengths of the F20B rods and F22 rods. So i can gain knowledge on what is available for future custom rod applications.

Comment

Working...
                      X