TASAuto.com 10% Off Sale 12/2/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TASAuto.com 10% Off Sale 12/2/08

With the holiday season upon us, it's time to give your friends and family your T.A.S. Auto wish list. T.A.S. Auto offers you the best aftermarket and OEM Accord parts and it will all be 10% off on 12/2/08.

Offer valid from 12am - 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time on 12/2/08 only. No other discounts or promotions may be applied. Discount will be automatically applied to your shopping cart during the checkout process. Discount does not apply to core charges, gift certificates or shipping charges.

Save 10% on all parts including these great new items

90-97 2/4dr 4cyl 11" BIG BRAKE KIT
    As you increase your Accord's performance, the stock brakes quickly become inadequate. You can now replace your 10" factory rotors and improve braking while still being able to use the 15" factory wheels. This TASPRO kit includes two 11" rotors, two wagon/v6 calipers with brackets, Carbomet brake pads and the proper brake pad clips. The wagon/V6 calipers use a larger piston for increased stopping power while retaining factory reliability. For use with 15" or larger wheels.
    Part #194001 Regular Price:$299.95 Save 10% During The Sale

90-97 2/4dr 4cyl 11" CROSS-DRILLED BIG BRAKE KIT
    This TASPRO kit includes two 11" cross-drilled rotors, two wagon/v6 calipers with brackets, Carbomet brake pads and the proper brake pad clips. The wagon/V6 calipers use a larger piston for increased stopping power while retaining factory reliability. For use with 15" or larger wheels.
    Part #194002 Regular Price:$349.95 Save 10% During The Sale

90-97 2/4dr 4cyl 11" ROT0R-OVER-HUB BIG BRAKE
    Combine the stopping power of our 11" Big Brake Kit with the practicality of or Rotor-Over-Hub kit in this amazing package. This TASPRO kit includes two 11" rotors, two pressed bearings and hubs, two wagon/v6 calipers and brackets, Carbomet brake pads and the proper brake pad clips. The wagon/V6 calipers use a larger piston for increased stopping power while retaining factory reliability. For use with 15" or larger wheels.
    Part #194003 Regular Price:$599.95 Save 10% During The Sale

90-97 2/4dr 4cyl 11" ROT0R-OVER-HUB DRILLED BIG BRAKE KIT
    This TASPRO kit includes two 11" cross-drilled rotors, two pressed bearings and hubs, two wagon/v6 calipers and brackets, Carbomet brake pads and the proper brake pad clips. The wagon/V6 calipers use a larger piston for increased stopping power while retaining factory reliability. For use with 15" or larger wheels.
    Part #194004 Regular Price:$649.95 Save 10% During The Sale

90-02 BLOX THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR (TPS)
    It is easy to damage a TPS when you are working on your engine and replacements are not available through Honda. Blox Racing has produced this direct replacement for your F or H series motors.
    Part #500400 Regular Price:$49.95 Save 10% During The Sale

90-02 4cyl TASPRO HYBRID INTAKEs
    Our new line of TASPRO HYBRID intakes combine the best of both worlds; all the performance of a high flow aftermarket intake without the high-pitch whistle of an open element filter. Kits include a 3" polished intake pipe, K&N drop in filter and all the clamps and hoses necessary for installation.
    Regular Price:$79.95 Save 10% During The Sale

90-97 TASPRO UPPER RADIATOR SUPPORT BRACKETS
    Securely hold your radiator in place while adding some style under your hood with TASPRO's upper radiator support bracket. Each bracket is precision cut from aluminum and powder coated in a silver finish. New stainless steel hardware included. Click "Enlarge Image" to view installed.
    Part #191600 Regular Price:$39.95 Save 10% During The Sale
    Last edited by tasauto.com; 11-25-2008, 04:10 PM.

http://www.tasauto.com - The Accord Experts

hell yeah, new throttle cable and misc parts here i come.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

My Coupe is gonna have the best x-mas ever
      One Day At A Time
      "Honda Connaisseur"
      1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
      1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
      1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
      1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
      1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
      1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
      Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
      Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

sweet TAS always seems to be taking care of us.

Thanks TAS.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
          sweet TAS always seems to be taking care of us.

Thanks TAS.
          x2, specially when i has no monies. but my xmas list to my parents has several items from TAS so i'll have to let her know about the sale...

My Members Ride Thread
          Originally posted by deevergote
          You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

i wish i waited a week...I ordered calipers like last week

Comment

Sale is on Tuesday! Get your wish lists ready!

Comment

so which part of the checkout does the discount take effect?

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

I just checked with the tech department and they did not have the discount turned on yet. ARG. So now it should be working. You should see the discount when you add items to your cart. Sorry!

Comment

cool, just checking. but good things its turned on now...lol

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

So I go into tasauto.com and read the advertisement for the 10% from 12am-12pm and it was almost 2pm! Dammit!

So decided to see if the sale was still going and yes it was!

ordered @ around 10pm though! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X