Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB7tuner.com Shop - General Info (please read before ordering or asking about items!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7tuner.com Shop - General Info (please read before ordering or asking about items!)

Welcome to the CB7tuner.com Shop!

This is where you'll find official CB7tuner.com merchandise. This section will be growing and changing constantly, so please keep an eye on things!

There are a number of things you will find here:
    1) Products that I sell directly, such as decals and t-shirts
    2) Forum services, such as a name change or upgraded status (coming soon.)
    3) Products sold by Cb7tuner members that have been given permission to use the Cb7tuner.com logo (lanyards, windshield decals, etc...)
    4) Products made by CafePress.com, such as alternate shirt designs, hats, and (the most popular item), calendars.

For the items that I sell directly, such as shirts and hats, PLEASE understand that I am running this site in my spare time. This is not my job. I will always try to get your items out to you as quickly as possible, but there may be some delay at times. This delay could be due to an unexpected flood of orders that exceeds my current level of stock. It may also be due to my job keeping me busy during post office hours (making it difficult to send your items).
    If things are delayed longer than one week, I will do my best to communicate that to you. Please allow three full weeks before inquiring about your order status! Any inquiries made sooner will result in a refund.

When you place an order with me directly, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE include the following:
    -Correct mailing address (make sure your address in PayPal is correct. That is the one I use.)
    -Full name (I have had items returned because the name did not match the names of any of the residents at the address)
    -Your screen name
    -An exact description of the item(s) that you are buying. For example, don't send me $30 for "a shirt and some stickers". Specify that you are ordering a Large black CB7tuner.com logo shirt, and a pair of white 7.5" window decals.
    Please DO NOT send a separate PM or email with this information. If the information is not provided with the order, I may get confused, and you will not get what you ordered! I do not have the time to chase everyone down to collect this information.

I do not accept returns.
    There will be no refunds for items sent.

The CB7tuner.com name and logo are my property.

If you wish to create an item bearing the CB7tuner.com logo, I ask that you get my permission first. For a single item intended for personal use, I will often give my permission.

If you wish to sell items bearing the CB7tuner.com logo, you must obtain my permission. This is given very rarely, and I am very particular about the appearance of any items sold, as well as the quality of the production.

Using the logo without my permission will most likely result in a permenant ban.
    Selling items bearing the logo without my permission WILL result in a permanent ban, and possibly legal action.

Comment

Working...
    X