Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shipping Status - Read here to see if your order has been sent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Status - Read here to see if your order has been sent!

Ok, this is how I'm going to do things.

The volume of orders (decals and shirts) has been pretty crazy. I'm having trouble keeping up, and I prefer to ship in batches. That way, it's MUCH easier to figure out if someone's order is not yet shipped, in transit, or lost in the mail.

SO, what I'm going to do is this:
    When I ship a batch of orders (both shirts and decals) I will post it in this thread. I will post the date that the first order in the batch was placed, and I will post the date that it was sent. I will ONLY post when the items have are no longer in my possession (so I won't be saying "I'm shipping them tomorrow!" and then find that I have to work 18 hours tomorrow!)

If I post that an order has shipped, please allow 7-10 days for it to arrive. I ship via USPS, and they're usually quick... but sometimes they are not.

If you don't receive your order, review the order you placed with me. DO THIS FIRST! Make sure that the order included a) a valid return email address, b) your screen name on here, c) what it was that you were paying for (if you don't specify, I'll assume it is a donation... thanks!), d) A VALID MAILING ADDRESS.
    Chances are, if I got an order with no mailing address, I have emailed you using the return email provided by Paypal, asking for your address. I will not request it on here in most cases (though your screen name is required in case I do need to do that.)
    I cannot send an order if I don't know what I'm sending, or where I'm sending it!

Once you've confirmed that everything is in order, and you have not received your order in 7-10 after I said I sent that batch... contact me, and we'll figure it out.

All decal and shirt orders placed between 2/20/2011 and 3/31/11 have been shipped on 4/2/11.
    Orders placed by e-check that were still pending after the 2nd will be sent in the following batch.

Comment

All orders placed between 4/1/11 and 8/12/11 have been shipped.

Comment

Recieved!

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
        Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

Got my decals today thanks!!
          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Got mine today thx again Deev, nice writing btw

New heart and soul H22A4
            Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
            Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
            Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

That's me trying to be neat!

I had to fix my printer and actually print the envelopes for most of the decal orders...

Comment

That means mine should be here today. I am a geographical oddity over here 2 weeks or more away from everything...
                The CB7 Collector.
                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Yeah, I had to fill out a customs form and everything for you!

I have 3 shirt orders going out still. One regular order and two premium memberships. I've delayed sending them due to the hurricane. I'll most likely get them out tomorrow, as the local postal system should have recovered by then.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Yeah, I had to fill out a customs form and everything for you!
                    I thank you very much for it! It is hanging up in my hooch next to my KH2 Shirt, its on my facebook page
                    The CB7 Collector.
                    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                    92 LX Coupe F22A1
                    2013 Toyota Corolla S
                    92 EX Sedan F22A1
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Awesome man! Glad it made it to you. Military addresses often cause problems... I've had more than one order rejected and sent back to me in the past!

Comment

Not to bug, but any idea when your next shipment may go out?

THANKS!
                        Current
                        1992 Accord EX 5-speed Sedan
                        Rosewood Brown
                        1992 Accord EX 5-Speed Sedan
                        Arcadia Green

Previous
                        1992 Accord EX 5-Speed Sedan
                        Bordeaux
                        1993 Accord LX 5-Speed Sedan
                        Bordeaux

Comment

This weekend, actually. I've been trying to figure out who I still owed stuff to!
                          Can you PM me your address again? I have to send to you and almostJDM still.

Comment

Working...
                          X