polishing lip on rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

polishing lip on rims

I whant 2 polish tha lip on my 17's. How 2 polish what 2 use.help me bling again.
    ruthlessJDM

do you know if the lip is coated, if not use some mother mag

Comment

polishing lip

na i don't think so. they got that stuff at pepboys, discount outo ?
      ruthlessJDM

Comment

u can use mothers mag aluminum polish. rub it on it will be shinny...whats the condition of urs..pics perhaps
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

so what part of th epic does it look like exactly.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

damnit lol, i thought i was posting in my thread, i myself am wanting to polish up my lip, one because i just got done with a new color of gunmetal(black)....so here is the pic i had posted before hand, before i deleted it when i realized that i posted wrong lol....

car is never ever this dirty, the rims are my baby's on the car, but sense im redoing the whole car inside and out, the cleaning has been neglected, even though you can see in the paint stripping process you can see where i cleaned the paint off and you can see the lip, on how dull(sp) it looks, and you can see the old pealing color of black, old owner(s) of the wheels sprayed over the old color and didnt even primer where the center caps would be at and just used some cheap spray paint...yeah...i will be picking up some mothers when i wake up!

sorry for the thread jack lol
            Attached Files

^sold

Comment

Working...
            X