EDM Heated Mirror Switch Wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDM Heated Mirror Switch Wiring

Ok, I don't know if this is the right place for this but here's the deal, I bought a EDM heated mirror switch for the purpose of using the power button on it as the on/off switch for something else I was planning I've searched the forum already for any info on the wiring of this switch but found nothing close but the wiring diagram for the JDM power folding mirrors switch, but as I see, the plugs are different. I've also noticed that some of, but not all of the wire colors on the EDM plug match the USDM plug wires. If anyone is familiar with this please help me out and let me know which wires on the EDM plug are to be mated with which wires off of the USDM mirror harness for my mirrors to work and which wires are which for the heated mirror power button. Here are some pics of the EDM Mirror Switch & plug harness:

Thanks in advance for any help

Click ---->***More Parts and Stuff***<---- Click

Somebody... Anybody?

Comment

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...+mirror+wiring

this DIY helped me with my PFM wiring, so it might help with your heated mirror switch, it looks like the same wires, it will atleast tell you which wires go back to working your mirrors, hope it helps

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
      be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Thanx man, I saw that one, that was the closest thing that I saw to any kinda diagram for this but the plugs are different and so are the wire colors on the EDM harness. It did help kinda, it did kinda show me whats what on the original harness. Now I jus need to figure out whats what on the EDM harness. I might have to write a DIY on this once I figure this thing out, lol
        Last edited by 1st2run; 09-02-2008, 12:20 AM.

Comment

BUMP for

Comment

BUMP for help. Nobody has a clue?

Comment

Bought back from the dead cause I still need

Comment

lol Ive got one. & I also have found the diagram. Ill post a DIY soon.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Thank you! Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you! THINK GOD! Thank you! Hurry up and post that DIY!!!!!! Or at least send me the diagram

Comment

Working...
                  X