Where did you get your Xenon Mild lip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did you get your Xenon Mild lip?

ive been looking for a lip and decided this is the one i deffinetly want, do people jsut buy them new or did you find them for a good deal? the cheapest ive found one for is 278+shipping.. i feel like its a bit much though..andyone know any good sources?

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

i got my rear and sides from a side job 278 shipped isnt bad. you got to pay if u wanna play

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
      i got my rear and sides from a side job 278 shipped isnt bad. you got to pay if u wanna play
      wrong ...you can steal someone elses...haha

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
        wrong ...you can steal someone elses...haha
        haha ur an ass..just dont steal mine

Comment

$278 is a great price

msrp is $300-350 I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post

278+++ shipping lol, i will pay it jsut wondering if ic an get a better deal

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
            I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

call the people at www.advancespeedshop.com and see what they can do for you

I got my xenon sideskirts from them.

Comment

I only pay one hundred something for mine local...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

i got mine off ebay from a seller. i bought the front and rear together but sadly the whole kit is gone now and i never got to rock the whole kit
                  Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                  Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                  JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick
                    i got mine off ebay from a seller. i bought the front and rear together but sadly the whole kit is gone now and i never got to rock the whole kit
                    thought you sold it?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                      thought you sold it?
                      Originally posted by slick View Post
                      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
                      X