Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honda Accord SIR CD5 CD6 front lip??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Accord SIR CD5 CD6 front lip??????

Has anyone tried this lip on a cb7????? if so, any mods??
    JDM Parts for sale

looks like a painted mugen lip to me

Comment

if it's from a 5thgen u'll hat to cut about 1.5inches off each ends of the lip, and a little modification on the bolt holes. nothing crazy
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

that's a lot of tabs to work with. Looks like a 96-97 since it has tabs all around and doesnt have a flap in the middle.

Never seen anyone put an actual sir lip on their cars just mugen replicas ande tc.
        It should fit but depends on the lips material which would decide its ability to bend which is necessary when putting a cd5 lip on our cars.

Comment

Ikaito is right, it's for a 96-97 accord, most of those lips are made of fiber glass and the tabs are metal, the length of it is close to the cb's bumper...
          JDM Parts for sale

Comment

fiberglass, that just put a nail in the coffin.

fiberglass doesnt like to bend, and when it does it's close to cracking.

the length may be similar but it's the curve/shape that is critical.

I remember towards the ends of the lip near the bumper lights needed to be bent in about 3" towards the car to fit my mugen replica cd5 lip. I just dont see that happening with this fiberglass lip unless you broke it off and refiberglassed it back together at the right angle.

Comment

Ok, so here's the deal: i got a Sir lip from a friend today, after some measuring an eyeing to the whole thing, i might be able to make it fit.. it will require some fiber glass work and some cutting. i'll post some pics when i'ts done.
              JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
                Ok, so here's the deal: i got a Sir lip from a friend today, after some measuring an eyeing to the whole thing, i might be able to make it fit.. it will require some fiber glass work and some cutting. i'll post some pics when i'ts done.
                dannyd your ride is hot in the sig.. is it yours?

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                  dannyd your ride is hot in the sig.. is it yours?

It is hot!!!!!!! but no, unfortunately
                  JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Working...
                  X