Car broken into

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car broken into

Hey hopefuly I am putting this into the right fourm. Anyways the other night while my wife was working at taco bell some body thought it would be nice if they break into my car. It looks as if they used a crow bar to pry the door open. They jacked the window up and bent part of my door. There are dents and scrathes all of the car that wont there before. My biggest worry is they may want to total the car out because of the door and having to repaint the car. Anyways point being made buy a damn car alarm. They broke into my 20 year old car because it was oppertunity. There were other nicer cars next to mine. If I had a flashing light that might have stop them. Anyways if anyone else has encounted this please let me know. will post picture later.
    Leaving the game!

My car got broken into last tuesday night. I am blessed because the thief only busted my front drivers side glass and took about $0.80 and two watches that needed batteries and bands. I am getting a new alarm with a super loud siren. I didn't take pictures or go through insurance
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1 View Post
      My car got broken into last tuesday night. I am blessed because the thief only busted my front drivers side glass and took about $0.80 and two watches that needed batteries and bands. I am getting a new alarm with a super loud siren. I didn't take pictures or go through insurance
      yeah that still sux they broke a window. This person that did this pryed the door open, jacked my window up more then it already was and put a bunch of new scrathes. just WTF. I did make a claim with my insurance company. I can not afford a new door right now and window and paint. I wish they would have just busted the window out. Then I would have not made a claim.
      Leaving the game!

Comment

I feel your pain. I'm just glad they broke the window and didn't try to pry it open or even bust the ignition. Hope you get your car back better than new
        "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
        ><((((º>

Comment

you might want to consider a junkyard door if they decide to total. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Alarm is a must now a days. Seems like if you own a Honda someone else wants it more than you do.

Thieves FTL, by the way. In my own mind, I imagine that all thieves go straight to hell and are raped by Satan's fiery tool for all of eternity. That's how bad they suck

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
              Alarm is a must now a days. Seems like if you own a Honda someone else wants it more than you do.

Thieves FTL, by the way. In my own mind, I imagine that all thieves go straight to hell and are raped by Satan's fiery tool for all of eternity. That's how bad they suck
              ACCORDing to popular legend thieves go to hell where Satan's minions come along and steal parts of their body like the arms and legs and then leave them alone in the dark screaming for help that will never arrive.
              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                ACCORDing to popular legend thieves go to hell where Satan's minions come along and steal parts of their body like the arms and legs and then leave them alone in the dark screaming for help that will never arrive.
                That's even worse than I had imagined, and it fits the bill a whole lot better

Nice

Originally posted by Maple50175
                Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

sorry to hear that......
                  Good thing its not gone like my buddy's cb:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=118433

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

a month ago they broke my passenger side window and stole my cheap radio
                    they had a hard time taking out the window because the tint was holding the glass together

a year ago they stole my cousins cb7 and took the transmission, intake, subwoofer, muffler but they couldnt take the honda plate lol

PSN: DJ-dlatino
                    My ride
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140370

Comment

i had my front passenger window busted out one weekend. they stole the radio which didn't work.

since the car was on a car lot, there was a clause that allowed the lot to not pay for damages. i didn't have insurance on the car at the time anyhow so i just went to the yards and grabbed myself a new window which i installed.

luckly the damage was only the window. the radio i didn't care about because it was busted and it was a shitty one, now there was shards of glass everywhere.

Comment

you guys are going to love this one. So I got off the phone with country wide insurance and they said that they may have to total the car out due to damages to the door and a few scrathes and dents that were not there before. I do not want to lose this car. At the same time I do not want to pay to fix the fucking door you know. Any who I may be saying bye to the cb7 world. I may get another if the price is right. I shall keep you guys up to date and never forget the love here at cb7tuner.com. And yeah buy a freaking car alarm it can save you car. I will keep you guys posted on what will happen.
                        Leaving the game!

Comment

Just keep it, they should give you the option. Thats if you really want to keep this one.
                          wat?

Comment

yeah I am going to see what the adjuster has to say. If I can keep then I shall. It all depends on what they say and how much they give to me. If it puts a total tittle on the ccar then i do not want that so I would give the car up and find a new one.
                            Leaving the game!

Comment

Working...
                            X