Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plugs/grommets for open holes after wire tuck????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugs/grommets for open holes after wire tuck????

Ok so as everyone knows I am doing my wire tuck and yadda yadda.... Anyways I have a few holes LOL that need to be plugged after pulling things through. I called the stealership and they only have one of them so the others I am still looking for. ANyone know where to get these??
    "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
    sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
    Did work for: jhoff_cb7
    Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

i think it'll be more of a plug than a grommet, cuz the gromets have a hole in the middle so you can pass wires through it.....i saw some on ebay once so i'll see if i can get the link for ya.

also imo i would have bondo'ed and painted id

EDIT: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/79-80...Q5fAccessories

message that dude.....he has many
    Last edited by KRIS05VVTi; 04-10-2009, 03:27 PM.

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

weld them up, lol. i welded between 70 and 100 holes in my engine bay, and it looks freaking awesome. if you try to put plugs all over the bay, it will IMO make it look worse than if you just left the holes.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I think he means the firewall holes? Alot of them look like they're standard. I'm going to be comparing them to my mates EK because he got them all from the dealer.
        Members Ride Thread

Comment

majestic honda and you can get grommets for all the wholes.

Comment

Working...
          X