Just a question.
    Dont the '93 10th Anniversary come with
    color matching side moldings. Like they match the exterior
    of the car, not standard black?
    I think '93 EX came with that too.
    I got a '92 LX and i dont like tha black stripe. :thumbsdow
    well maybe thats just me.......

Comment

The EX's didn't come with body color moldings, I know that for a fact. I don't believe the 10th anniversay did either, only the SE's. I could be wrong about the 10th, but I know EX's have black.
      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

it was an option chosen at the dealership. the only trim level that definitely would not have had colored side moldings would be the u.s. dx/canadian lx (as they had black bumpers).

the lx definitely had the option of body colored side moldings (i have a '93 lx, and have the body colored side moldings). these side moldings are also made out of a metal composite, rather than the plastic/rubber composite of the standard black trim.
        not sure if it was an optioin on the ex's, se's, or 10th anniversary additions. my guess is that they would have been.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
          it was an option chosen at the dealership.
          Wow i guess that it was a very expensive or rare option. Cuz i've only seen a hand full of white Accords with color side moldings. 10th Anniversary's came with side color moldings, but those cars only came in like 4 colors*correct me if im wrong*. The other ones i've seen are aftermarket side moldings.
          You think if i paint my car, and i also paint the side moldings, are they going
          to look out of place?. Cuz i know this guy that painted his car original factory sea green and he also painted his side moldings, and for some reason, they look lighter than the rest of the car. looks kinda funny.

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
            I don't believe the 10th anniversay did either, only the SE's. I could be wrong about the 10th.
            Heres a 10th Anniversary Edition in White

Also heres a little FYI on these Limited Edition Accords...

The 10th Anniversary Edition differs from other Accords of the same year by having color-keyed molding along the beltline. Basically a glorified LX, the 10th Anniversary Edition has such features as ABS and alloy wheels, as the EX has. The 10th Anniversary Edition was built in commemoration of the 10 year anniversary of the Honda automobile manufacturing plant in Ohio. The available colors were White, Green, and Black. 125mph top speed. (Fuel Cutoff)

Comment

Working...
            X