92-93 bumper on 90-91?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92-93 bumper on 90-91?

will the bumper go on and line up right and everything? i know the headlights and grill are a little different.

I know the 96-98 Civic bumper fits a 99-00 Civic with a tiny ammount of modification. The CB7 should be no different. Good luck.

+ '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

I don't know if it lines up or not. Don't see why it wouldn't. Why do you want to change it anyway. What's wrong with your 90-91 bumper? Just curious.
      FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

i was asking for someone else and for curiosity's sake.

someone told me it will fit and line up correctly, in case there were other curious monkeys out there.

Comment

It will fit with no problems. I am switching over to a 92-93 front bumper also.
          "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

im plannin on it 2 just cuz i dont like the lines that are on the 91 bumper, the 92-93 looks much better i think
            R I P
            91lx
            gone, but not forgotten

www.team-integra.net
            www.clubintegra.net

Comment

Yeah, i am assuming it would. I am also going to end up doint that sometime.

Comment

the 92-93 bumper comes up a little under the grill. so with that the bottom of your grill will be covered with the bumper. celldotorg has a 92 bumper on his 91 and thats how it fits

Comment

Originally posted by h22wagon
                  the 92-93 bumper comes up a little under the grill. so with that the bottom of your grill will be covered with the bumper. celldotorg has a 92 bumper on his 91 and thats how it fits
                  Getting a 92-93 grill should fix it?
                  U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

You could get a 92-93 grille, but the ends are different where it meets the headlights. So you could do some modifying there if you wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by h22wagon
                      I can get together a better picture if you need, but click on my link below (Project CB9) and that will take you to my Members section post, there you can see the 92-93 front bumper cover on a 91 Wagon. I ordered a new one because there is damage I really don't want to fix on the drivers corner of the bumper. If anyone is interested, I got a sweet deal off of Ebay, a place called partsnet (new in box, OEM, buy it now came out to a total of $66.95 once shipping was factored in).

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...20OEM%20bumper here's another from a different company, about the same price
                      - Phase 1ne, get off of lazy arse and put in h23, then do some bodywork and paint

Comment

Working...
                      X