look for some acura tl type side skrits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look for some acura tl type side skrits

i am look for tl type side skirts for my car do anyone know where i find some at if they do email at rod_k40@yahoo.com or hit me up on here

You can hit up junkyards and see if the TL skirts fit. I've been curious as to whether they fit too; they had sick stock bodykits.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

They do fit, a member on here has them, though he's parting out his car, I believe. You can also order them from honda, but you'll pay a shit load. Oh, and by fit, I mean they'll fit in the space, you will have to do some work with them.
      -Jay

Comment

interesting...anyone have any pics of this?

Originally posted by fizzbob7
        first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
        Originally posted by ACC0RD22
        no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
        So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

oem 5th gen side skirts can be made to fit, as can mugen side skirts made for the 5th gen.
          the 1st gen acura cl was pretty much a 5th gen coupe, and i would imagine those could be made to fit as well.

however, you're asking about the tl. are you asking about the 1st gen tl, the 2nd gen tl, or the 3rd gen (current) tl? all are larger than our accords, as such the side skirts are likely to be longer. needless to say, regardless of the generation tl that you're interested in, they're likely to be too long, and will need serious modification.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Working...
          X