M3 power Mirrors from ebay???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M3 power Mirrors from ebay???

Well this is what i'm planning to get, but its so cheap. It says that its brand new and everything. However, for a price like this i wonder if its any good or not. I was wondering if any of you guys can help me decide if i should get these mirrors off ebay or not.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33649

*** :thumbsdow .............. my opinion..... -justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
    tranny (no grinds)
    ECU
    DC header w/ heat wrap
    full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
    $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

I think they look cheap on our cars

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

Honestly, they look like they'd snap off if you tried to take to car over 80. And for what you're getting, that $10 purchase price isn't so low when you add in the inflated shipping price and cost to paint them.

Comment

If you get M3 mirrors, get the one's without LED's, and make sure they are power.

Make sure and get them painted too.

Comment

*looks at his mirrors and *

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Don't waste your money. I've gone to JDM CB1 folding mirrors. Better to remain factory. My 2 cents.
              600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

ive got some i think they look and work fine i like the style with my kit. But if you do get them make sure you get them painted dont just put them on it looks tacky that way imo.

Comment

how come i shouldn't get the led mirrors if i decide to get them?

Comment

The lights on the mirrors don't seem to last. One of mine has burned completely out after about 2 1/2 years and there is no lighting replacement. In addition, the mirrors often came unglued and had to be glued over. Last, the visibility does'nt come close to the OEM mirrors.
                    600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

damn..i guess you get ur money's worth eh. couldn't u just glue the oem mirrors on or they just don't fit?

Comment

i heard that the blue mirror actually increases visibility...

Comment

yea my led's burned out like a month after having them, had to ghetto rig in there...i say stay stock or sport some jdm's if u got cash

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq
                          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

so if m3 mirrors aren't the way to go because they get messed up easy, then what kind of mirrors are available that don't look stock? i guess you could say what kind of "RICE" mirrors are available for the cb7??

Comment

the CB7 was spared and thankfully I don't know of any other widely available ricey aftermarket mirrors for our cars other than the M3... personally I love the look of our stock mirrors... I don't see why they should be changed...

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

Working...
                              X