Post pics of your pinstripe molding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post pics of your pinstripe molding

so ive been looking into the customization of the pinstripe in the molding. just another small addition to our cars that brings out character, well imo.. so have at it guys.. and if yall can explain how you went about it or with my luck theres a d.i.y im not seeing thanks in advance

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

There's a couple white cars on here with red pinstriping on the black molding. It looks really good! Hopefully they post in here.

Comment

yea i ve seen a few here... i actually saw one up close while living in miami if they are any like the one i saw.. everyone should do it.. it looks good on just about any color car.. unless its something whacky and outrageous.. hopefully they describe what they did.. some say its adhesive

Comment

I typically just use the vinyl pinstripe that comes in a roll for like $5.

Comment

So you have this done mike? And its that cheap

Comment

not mine, but i took the picture at IA10

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Damn she's clean... I cant wait to paint my car .. btw do u have this done

Comment

when i used to have it

Comment

Originally posted by GsPaDeZ View Post
                  So you have this done mike? And its that cheap
                  for sure cheap at local part stores. like he said around 5-10 $. i have been thinking about doing mine just for a couple grins, thinking red .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                    for sure cheap at local part stores. like he said around 5-10 $. i have been thinking about doing mine just for a couple grins, thinking red .
                    i wouldnt have it any other color, someone bet me they only came in red, wait till he see the pic of the sedan in white... lol thanks guys.. i think this simple addition sets the car off by far.

Comment

[QUOTE=93blackcb7;2709109]when i used to have it what made you take em off? thinking red also?

Comment

well idk every time i looked at my car it just wasnt right for me lol i also used to have red

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
                          well idk every time i looked at my car it just wasnt right for me lol i also used to have red
                          so you like the look without it.. i can dig it.. i plan on gettin this done within the weekend but im not sure.. another member said something about if the molding was old lookin and felt like sand paper i shhould prolly replace it for a cleaner look.. but i figure if i paint first it wouldnt really matter

Comment

thats actually another reason i took it off cause my side moldings are really rough and fell off every 30 min but yea it dosent take too long to do got to have a steady eye to get it straight check out this guyes http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

yea 1clean92's car is infamous in my opinion.. thats the look im going for usdm cleaniness.. i love his corner lamps i wanna look for the thread to spray em over..that deep orange is what i need lol.. but yea he has got a nice pinstripe job there..

Comment

Working...
                              X