Want to ditch the clear corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to ditch the clear corners

OK, I'm pretty tired of my clear corners and bumper lights. Plus I guess clear is pretty ricey.

So should I go all amber?

I also kind of like the black corners as well.

What do ya'll think?
    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

amber looks better than clear..i ditched clear long time ago..if u gonna get blackhoused ones...u should black house ur headlights to if u havent..if not..it looks kinda funky..
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

yeah i don't really feel like messing with the head lights, so I'll probably go amber.

Never thought I would be putting my stock bumper lights back in.

LOL
      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Definately go with ambers

Comment

It's true, a recent poll of people in japan shows that they prefer the color orange nearly 30% over clear. Orange is teh JDM hawtness!
          -Jay

Comment

Im looking for some clear corners and bumper lights if any of you are gonna sell urs. I dun really care wat japanese ppl think, i like the look of clear corners. Makes the car look more "clean."

Comment

just do what i did get heavy amber bulbs to fit in the corners and itll look nice i have on my stock corners at night they look amber and people at the races when i lined up he was like oh shit hes got the jdm corners i was like

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
                OK, I'm pretty tired of my clear corners and bumper lights. Plus I guess clear is pretty ricey.

So should I go all amber?

I also kind of like the black corners as well.

What do ya'll think?

use a heat gun and split it appart... black house the corners.. then do the same for your head lights..
                or becase u have a 93 with amber bumpers i would probly go amber up top...

Comment

Actual japanese clear corners and stock amber bumper lenses > all imitations and trends...
                  RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

^^^ He's right. It's better to pay a bunch of money for a piece that looks exactly the same as a product universally available for cheap.

I feel really sarcastic about the whole JDM trend lately, sorry.
                    -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                      Actual japanese clear corners and stock amber bumper lenses > all imitations and trends...
                      yeah specially with jdm amber light bulbs..
                      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

clear corners and amber bumper lights. im starting to get tired of the orange corners i think the clear looks cleaner
                        cb7 sold
                        2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                        95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejayde
                          ^^^ He's right. It's better to pay a bunch of money for a piece that looks exactly the same as a product universally available for cheap.

I feel really sarcastic about the whole JDM trend lately, sorry.
                          You're just jealous that I'm more JDM than you and feel you need that 2nd bulb in the corner to compensate... j/k man... but they do look different...

In actuality I just like the JDM corners because they look a bit different than the egay special USDM clear corners... and mostly because they are the only corners that fit on the JDM 2 piece headlights...and besides..they are factory stanley and they don't leak...

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                          yeah specially with jdm amber light bulbs..
                          Polarg all da way...

Originally posted by 92accordDx
                          clear corners and amber bumper lights. im starting to get tired of the orange corners i think the clear looks cleaner
                          I feel the same way... the amber corners are waaaaay played out now... just like all clears used to be...I didn't think I'd like going back to the clears...but it grew on me... and the JDM corners have a different reflector so they look better IMO both at night and in the daytime...

Clear corners and Amber bumper lenses pwn!!!!
                          Last edited by ZigenBallZ; 03-05-2005, 03:56 PM.
                          RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Working...
                          X