Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has any one ordered from here ?

http://jdmautolights.com/honda-94fog...967b50df963703

So I was searching through the forum for random info on blizzshade visors and other few rare items and came across that website. I know they not OEM (not my concern really lol) but has anyone ordered from here? If so are they close to OEM fitment?

Any help is appreciated

Originally posted by ErMMaC View Post
    http://jdmautolights.com/honda-94fog...967b50df963703

So I was searching through the forum for random info on blizzshade visors and other few rare items and came across that website. I know they not OEM (not my concern really lol) but has anyone ordered from here? If so are they close to OEM fitment?

Any help is appreciated
    I'd be a bit concerned, says they fit 92-94... and they are a tad bit cheaper than OEM Honda fogs.... But no, I have never ordered from them.

But at the bottom of the page it has a Depo Lights copyright sign, so maybe.....
    Last edited by dj_ender; 04-12-2012, 10:52 PM.
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Wtfffff man. I was lookin for fogs. Money in hand and all. Dam. I bought other shit.

Nver heard of them.
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
        I'd be a bit concerned, says they fit 92-94... and they are a tad bit cheaper than OEM Honda fogs.... But no, I have never ordered from them.

But at the bottom of the page it has a Depo Lights copyright sign, so maybe.....
        Yes ur right the thread I read it from said they were depo but they look very similar to OEM, but the thread never mention if they fit or anything lol

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
          Wtfffff man. I was lookin for fogs. Money in hand and all. Dam. I bought other shit.

Nver heard of them.
          Same here lol but the price is not bad at all

Comment

they look like mine..19 years ago..I bookmarked it next time I have some extra loot Im getting em..cause mine are toast

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
              they look like mine..19 years ago..I bookmarked it next time I have some extra loot Im getting em..cause mine are toast
              Haha nice one, but If I order them I'll definitely post up on how they are and stuff with some pics

Comment

Everyone that HAS ACTUALLY OWNED DEPOS has said that they are very good quality. For that price it may be worth it. Nothing beats finding them in a junkyard or buying a car that already has them.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                  Everyone that HAS ACTUALLY OWNED DEPOS has said that they are very good quality. For that price it may be worth it. Nothing beats finding them in a junkyard or buying a car that already has them.
                  O nice! And yeah u right!! But down here in Orlando, Fl any Honda civic or accord from like 90-2000 is stripped of anything "rare" before they even reach the junkyard lol. But I've never had fog lights before but do you know if this how the OEM 92 lights look like, brackets and everything?

Comment

Yes, they're the same. It makes you wonder where the inspiration for the design came from.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                      Yes, they're the same. It makes you wonder where the inspiration for the design came from.
                      Haha I can't tell if that's sarcasm 0.o

Comment

Depo's products are known to fit as well as OEM.

As for Blizzshade, since you mentioned it in the first post... that was a part made by one of our members. Just a small run. Not a real company. They had warping issues, and production ceased.

Comment

i actually have a set of these on my car and they are very good quality. they fit nicely they just dont have the small wrap around at the end like the jdm ones but thats easily over looked.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            Depo's products are known to fit as well as OEM.

As for Blizzshade, since you mentioned it in the first post... that was a part made by one of our members. Just a small run. Not a real company. They had warping issues, and production ceased.
                            O thanks for the info Deev!
                            And yeah I read that too that they ceased production
                            But then I also read that 98-01 4dr visors will fit my coupe wit about 95% flush
                            So I'll probably give that a try

Comment

wow nice find. i might order a set and try to do a projector retrofit on them.

Comment

Working...
                              X