Brown Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brown Paint

Getting my car back soon and I'm planning on doing all the bodywork over the summer. It's currently painted this graphite color (Burgundy Metallic I believe)

During my free time I browse several autoblogs and I noticed a prevalence of black, white, grey and other pretty basic colors but very few cars painted brown.

I'm strongly contemplating painting the exterior of the car (window and door trim included) some sort of brown color, potentially similar to this.

The rest of the car would be themed with an Orange plaid, brown suede and black.

I'm just curious on what everyone's opinion of this color would be. I don't have the specific color code picked out but I'm open to any suggestions.
    -Kyle
    Being normal is probably the lamest thing you can try to be

Looks like it's Rosewood Metallic to me.. Same color as mine. Burgundy is a red/maroon color....
    92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
    2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
    2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Photoshop it first instead of asking what people who don't share your tastes or opinions think.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Yeah I photoshopped several before I decided. I was looking for something like that too. There is a BMW bronze that is really nice, I forget what it's called, but it's only on like one model lol. On the more red end of the brown spectrum, a black cherry pearl (some scions use it) or root beer (Honda element I believe) are great options.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
        Traded with: Cb7xChun
        Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
        Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
        My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

Sunset bronze metallic, its brown, in the sun or light it looks almost goldfish

Under direct light

Comment

Car in the original post is actually "Rosewood Brown Metallic"

That was the color of my Accord from way back.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160540

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
              Photoshop it first instead of asking what people who don't share your tastes or opinions think.
              I don't have photoshop on my laptop nor do I know how to use it

Originally posted by cincy90h22 View Post
              Sunset bronze metallic, its brown, in the sun or light it looks almost goldfish

Under direct light

This car looks amazing in this color. I was thinking about a color called Rocky Mountain Brown (It's an Audi color) but I will definitely look into this color too.

Thanks for all the input guys!
              Being normal is probably the lamest thing you can try to be

Comment

Originally posted by Kboers View Post
                I don't have photoshop on my laptop nor do I know how to use it
                Yes you do, it's called paint. Although, its a VERY rough version of Photoshop, and there are instructional videos on the interwebs showing you how to use it.
                Originally posted by Mishakol129
                Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Working...
                X