Fog Light Rubber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fog Light Rubber?

Hi I was wondering what the availability of the rubber that surrounds the foglights. Has anybody ever tried a DIY? Ive searched with no luck. If theres no DIY yet, I might just try and make my own. Let me know, Thanks!

Gabe
    Wrecked, Revived, and still Rollin'

Check out my MRT!

Originally posted by deevergote
    The most unique "modification" these days is a full restoration. Take a 20+ year old Honda and make it look brand new... and it'll be more impressive than the guy with the stock-block turbo and plastidipped steelies.

Originally posted by High5er View Post
    Hi I was wondering what the availability of the rubber that surrounds the foglights. Has anybody ever tried a DIY? Ive searched with no luck. If theres no DIY yet, I might just try and make my own. Let me know, Thanks!

Gabe
    that a very rare item and if found they might be all dry out what i use on my was door trim they come in chrome or black at advance auto part or autozone it works great

Comment

Originally posted by pupildel View Post
      that a very rare item and if found they might be all dry out what i use on my was door trim they come in chrome or black at advance auto part or autozone it works great
      perfect thank you ! I'll try it out.
      Wrecked, Revived, and still Rollin'

Check out my MRT!

Originally posted by deevergote
      The most unique "modification" these days is a full restoration. Take a 20+ year old Honda and make it look brand new... and it'll be more impressive than the guy with the stock-block turbo and plastidipped steelies.

Comment

Originally posted by High5er View Post
        perfect thank you ! I'll try it out.
        no problem anytime

Comment

Working...
        X