Blown Head Gasket....New CB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blown Head Gasket....New CB

So It's been awhile, since I've posted but, my old Laurel blue blew a head gasket again after replacing it 5 years ago.

[IMG][/IMG]

It had a 258k on it and a lot of other problems, so I decided to look for another car and I couldn't just pass up this other CB. It's a 93 with 105k on it. Body is not in bad shape, not so much rust like my old one , it even has working A/C! Anyway I've never been fond of the 92-93 front bumper so I'm going to look in the yard for something close to the color for 90-91 and swap it. Same goes for the truck I love the 90-91 tails but I don't think I'm going to swap it. I had Led's in the 90's tail lights, I'll probably just change them to the 93. I'm probably going to strip off a lot of parts and mods I had on my 90 and transfer them to my 93. [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Interior is VERY CLEAN

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Low Miles 105k

[IMG][/IMG]

Finally all 3 of my Hondas

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm going to junk the coupe, I'll be keeping those rare dealer wheels as well The only other person I knew to have them was F20ACB7. And maybe one other guy I don't remember his name. I'll be keeping interior door panels and center console ( Given to me by Fleetwood), grill, All lights (fogs as well don't ask).
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Calling your USDM Accord "JDM" is like calling President Obama "African".

What a great find!

Comment

I would kill for a cleaner chassis.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
        I would kill for a cleaner chassis.
        come to the dirty south, they are everywhere. junkyards FULL of clean cb7's.

anyway, nice pickup. im more fond of coupes though...
        COUPE K24

Comment

Believe me I love my old coupe. I wish I could swap all my interior pieces I have for it. Especially I love the 90-91 front and rear end. But at least I got a clean car, sadly today I stripped most of the cosmetics from the coupe.. Getting ready for the yard.
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Calling your USDM Accord "JDM" is like calling President Obama "African".

Comment

Working...
          X