paint corners?~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paint corners?~

if i get a pair of clear corners and paint the portion that supposed to be yellow on th estock system...would that look tackey?

i want to keep the base stock look but mine are broken, and this guy is willing to trade...

thanks
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

if i paint it all amber, would it look like genuine? or tackey?
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

fliplyricist1's ride:

amber painted clear corners. from this example, i think they would look good.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

o wow i thought those were genuine...they look really nice, it doesnt peel at all or come off?

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
          o wow i thought those were genuine...they look really nice, it doesnt peel at all or come off?
          *shrugs shoulders* dunno. gotta ask fliplyricist. i believe he painted it from the inside (though i could be wrong), and thus i would imagine that the paint lasts a bit longer as it isn't really exposed to the elements.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Actually he painted it on the outside. He painted several thin coats and then like 6 coats of clear coat to help keep em nice. I think the look sweet. Would look good with your paint color accordztech.
            FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

oO..nice...perahps i may try it.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Where could i get this amber paint? What is tha name of it? Does it also say transparent like the candy apple used to paint tails? I have been to hobby shop where i bought the candy apple to paint my tails but i didnt see any kind of amber. Any one know the name of the color maybe?

Comment

Working...
                X