(stock) accord shaved trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stock) accord shaved trunk

ok i looked all over the place for this even at evey members ride but do anybody have any pics of a 93 honda accord shaved trunk without a bodykit (stock). i want to know because i want to know where did they put there plate at
    我愛我的本田

if the car had a body kit it'd be connect to the rear bumper, not the trunk?...

Comment

Be Creative

Comment

Use ur imagination. The possibilities are virtually endless . Alot of times, even though the trunk is shaved, they'll still end up puttin the plate on the trunk, just off to the side a lil bit (jus my lil .02 cents)
        Check out what used to be mine
        Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by charlie0882004
          ok i looked all over the place for this even at evey members ride but do anybody have any pics of a 93 honda accord shaved trunk without a bodykit (stock). i want to know because i want to know where did they put there plate at

whats a bodykit have to do with a shaved trunk
          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

if the trunk is fully shaved, the license plate cutout is gone, completely flushed. this is what i believe his question stems from. without a body kit, where do you put the license plate when there is no longer a place for it?

my 0.02 is to french in a license plate frame about an inch below the surface of the trunk, off to one side, and tilted. either that, or drill two holes in the middle or side of the bumper and screw it in.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Well its not stock , but also has no body kit just on air, and of what i can see, i dont see the plate unless thats it on the back window

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord

Well its not stock , but also has no body kit just on air, and of what i can see, i dont see the plate unless thats it on the back window
                perfect just like that now where can u put the plate at
                我愛我的本田

Comment

French it into the back bumper like GM does. If you want to get really fancy you could do one of those plugs like on the front of a Vette or an Xtreme so that when you are at shows you can cover the spot where the plate is at.
                  It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

Working...
                  X