Quick Opinion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Opinion...

Hey guys, ive been stopping in this site for a while just looking around and finally got around to registering. Ill get some pics of my accord up soon, but i need some quick opinions about something.

When i got my car and started to plan mods, i ordered a set of black housing one piece projector headlights. They arrived quickly and i was excited to put them on. The day i installed them, i stepped back to look at them and realized i wanted to go JDM...My question is, in your opinion, which headlights look better, the one piece with clear corners or the good old two piece with amber corners?? Let me know!

1993 Honda Accord SE -
    Check out my ride!
    Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Dont worry what other people think. Do what you like, its your car. Look around and see what other people have and that kinda gives u an idea. But everybody has different views on things. Do what u think looks best.
    Last edited by Accordingly; 02-22-2006, 03:14 PM.

Comment

opps under wrong name. That was me ^^.

Comment

Ya thats what i have been doing, looking through the member rides, i thnk i may end up going with the two piece/amber corner. I like the projectors i got, they give it a unique look, but i <3 JDM...

1993 Honda Accord SE -
        Check out my ride!
        Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

Do a custom OE HID projector retrofit in the 1 piece projectors you have already...
          RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Ya that crossed my mind too. Somethin in the back of my head keeps telling me that the projectors looks ricey...not my goal at all. I just put my lip on two days ago and waiting on time to install coil overs, i wanna keep her simple yet noticable.

1993 Honda Accord SE -
            Check out my ride!
            Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

Do what you like, fuck everyone else...lmao

later
              Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Working...
              X