Opinions Please .... ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions Please .... ?????

Ok so I Got My Car Back Today From Maaco and Quarters Look Great , unfortunatelly I Worked til 8pm and never had time to take pics so i snapped one of the color up close to see , wanted some people to give me some opinions what i was going for with this color was some where between silver and Charcoal not too dark but not silver either so here it is , keep in mind its under one of those huge industrial florecent lights at shopping center parking lots so it may loook a little different than it is ,

Also Remember it was Rosewood Brown Before L@@K

BEFORE :

AFTER :

PS I know i need Wheels and drop comes next week ...........
    Thanks
    -Sean- Noxidea
    Silver Wheels
    25.00%
    Black Wheels
    43.75%
    Gunmetal Wheels
    31.25%

The poll is expired.

Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

it looks alright, it's got a little blue tint to it

Comment

neat! looks like silver gray with a touch of blue to me.. atleast on my screen..

Comment

yeah i Didnt want Blue at all , I think thats what my woman said also , hmm Hopefully it wont look too blueish forever , Last thing i want is blue because Maroon interior looks odd , During the day in the sun it looks sooo gray I think maybe the different lights make it looks more Blueish , cause it does have a metallic in it slightly , I mean it is the color i picked and even if i hate it for a year its only maaco so ill get it done again , the best part is the Rear Quarters they welded in my skins and it looks great will have more pics when sunlight is out there , also i think some Gunmetal wheels will help ALOT !!!!!

Thanks Keep em Coming Need More Opinions Please ...........

-Sean- Noxidea

Comment

I Will say one thing its clean as hell , exspecially for Maaco , they did a Really good job , no overspray and no runs or lumps anywhere at all ....

Comment

how much did the paint alone cost you?

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
              how much did the paint alone cost you?

Only $250 They have a sale on the Second to best package 1/2 off end of winter sale or something , saw the commercial on TV and Hopped down Monday , Called me today to come get her man .....

Why do u ask ???

Comment

does anyone think these will look Good ?? I Was Thinkin Come Gunmetal Wheels will make the Gray Come out Better ....

-Sean-

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea
                  Only $250 They have a sale on the Second to best package 1/2 off end of winter sale or something , saw the commercial on TV and Hopped down Monday , Called me today to come get her man .....

Why do u ask ???

saw that commercial also.. was just wondering about the quality of a $250 paint job. the car badly needs paint.. dings, scratches, and not to mention the stone washed roof and trunk(oxidized)

pics under the sun pls.. thanks men!

Comment

Yup I'll Get Some Soon as Sun Comes Around ........LOL

Well This is More True To the Color Although These Pics Suck For some Reason My Cam was Fuckin Up , Hate Digital ..............

Does This Look More Grayish ?????????????????????

Let Me Know ..Thanks Guyz
                    -Sean-Noxidea

Comment

they did ur moldings?>

Comment

Originally posted by floored
                        they did ur moldings?>

I Asked them for the Moldings on the Doors Done , If You Look at my members Ride Page i think it even talks about me wanting to do it when i get paint done , I had them do the side ones and the Bumpers but not the bottom , I like the way it looks without a Black line down middle of the car ...

Came out Good Though ......

-Sean- Noxidea

Comment

I WAS JW BECAUSE I WENT THERE BEFORE AND "YOU CANT PAINT THOSE". obviously i didnt believe him since people diy, honda did it on 10th aniv, and other body shops do it. I was jw if all macos said that though

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea
                            Well This is More True To the Color Although These Pics Suck For some Reason My Cam was Fuckin Up , Hate Digital ..............
                            blame yourself. it's not the camera, it's the fact that you're shooting without a tripod.
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...67&postcount=6

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                              blame yourself. it's not the camera, it's the fact that you're shooting without a tripod.
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...67&postcount=6
                              oh i know for sure but its also the cam, Most the time i can take a real steady shot but for some reason the self focus on it doesn't work well with Low Battery , There is tons of pics of my car and not one of them has a tripod used , im not that bad at taking pics , but im in no way good LOL
                              I will take some Day Pics , Im at work now and ofcourse forgot the cam on the charger at home , oh yeah the Cam is a HP 735 something or other it was a gift , I would love to get a better model but Wouldnt even know what to get ...... any advice Uncle EL ???

Thanks
                              -Sean- Noxidea

Comment

Working...
                              X